• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the Most Ridiculous Lie You Believed as a Kid?

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Hey everyone,

We all have those funny moments from our childhood when we were a bit more gullible and believed some pretty outrageous things. Whether it was something your parents told you to keep you out of trouble, a tall tale from an older sibling, or just a common childhood myth, let's share and laugh about them together!

I'll start: When I was a kid, I believed that if you swallowed a watermelon seed, a watermelon would grow in your stomach. I was so terrified that I would carefully spit out every single seed!What about you?

What's the most ridiculous lie you believed as a kid?

Can't wait to hear your stories!

"കല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞു പാലും പഴവും കഴിച്ചാൽ ആണ് കുട്ടികൾ ഉണ്ടാവുക "

ഏത് പാലും ഏതു പഴവും എന്ന് തിരിച്ചറിയാൻ കാലങ്ങൾ കഴിയേണ്ടിവന്നു
:Dream1:

Athu pwolichutta

Hey everyone,

We all have those funny moments from our childhood when we were a bit more gullible and believed some pretty outrageous things. Whether it was something your parents told you to keep you out of trouble, a tall tale from an older sibling, or just a common childhood myth, let's share and laugh about them together!

I'll start: When I was a kid, I believed that if you swallowed a watermelon seed, a watermelon would grow in your stomach. I was so terrified that I would carefully spit out every single seed!What about you?

കെട്ടിപ്പിടിച്ചാൽ കുട്ടികൾ ഉണ്ടാകും ന്ന് ഡിഗ്രിക്ക് പഠിക്കും വരെ ഞാൻ വിശ്വസിച്ചിരുന്നു..:nodding:

There's this book called "The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus". In this book, Santa lived in a forest among fairies, nymphs and other animals. Nobody knows who birthed him, but he was the loving son of the forest beings. They cared for him, brought him up. Upon seeing the hard lives of poor children, he started delivering gifts to them and finally attained immortality becoming the Santa we know today.

The ridiculous lie that I believed in was that Santa Claus and this entire story was real.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

എൻ്റെ അമ്മ എപ്പോളും പറയും കുളിച്ച് കഴിഞ്ഞ് പുറം ആദ്യം തോർത്തിയ ശേഷമേ തല തോർത്താവൂ അല്ലെങ്കിൽ മൂദേവി തലയിൽ താമസിക്കും എന്ന്. കുട്ടിക്കാലത്ത് ശ്രദ്ധിച്ച് തോർത്തുമായിരുന്നു. പിന്നീട് ഒരു challenge ആയി എടുക്കാൻ തോന്നി അങ്ങനെ ആണെങ്കിൽ മൂദേവിയെ ഒന്നു കാണണമല്ലോ. പിന്നെ ഞാൻ ആദ്യം തല തോർത്തി മൂദേവി വന്നില എന്ന് മാത്രമല്ല പണ്ടൊക്കെ എനിക്ക് മാറാതെ നിന്നിരുന്ന cold മാറുകയും ചെയ്തു

Hey everyone,

1.പുൽച്ചാടി വന്ന് ദേഹത്തിരിന്നാൽ ക്യാഷ് കിട്ടും എന്നാണല്ലോ ഒരു ദിവസം അങ്ങനെ കിട്ടി പിന്നെ എപ്പോളും പുൽച്ചാടി അടുതുടെ പോയാൽ ദേഹത്ത് കേറ്റാൻ നോക്കും... കാശിനു ആവശ്യം ഉള്ളോണ്ട് myth ആണേലും വിശ്വസിക്കുന്നു ഇപ്പോളും
2.സ്കൂളിൽ മാഷിന്റെ കയ്യിൽ നിന്നും അടി കിട്ടാതിരിക്കാൻ തൊട്ടാവാടി കൂട്ടി കെട്ടിയിടുമായിരിന്നു മാഷ് ചന്തി അടിച്ചു പൊട്ടിച്ചപ്പോൾ അതു അങ്ങ് മാറി
3.അമ്മ പറയും വാഴയിലയിൽ കാക്ക വന്നിരിക്കുന്നു ആരോ വിരുന്നു വരുന്നുണ്ട്
4.നഖം പൂക്കുമ്പോൾ (നമ്മുടെ നഖത്തിൽ ചെറിയ വെള്ളകളറിൽ ഒരുതരം മാർക്സ് വരും ) പുതിയ ഡ്രെസ് ഗിഫ്റ്റ് ആയി കിട്ടുമെന്ന്കിട്ടിയിട്ടുണ്ട്

There's this book called "The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus". In this book, Santa lived in a forest among fairies, nymphs and other animals. Nobody knows who birthed him, but he was the loving son of the forest beings. They cared for him, brought him up. Upon seeing the hard lives of poor children, he started delivering gifts to them and finally attained immortality becoming the Santa we know today.

The ridiculous lie that I believed in was that Santa Claus and this entire story was real.
Bookinte ullil mayilpeeli vacha ath prasavikunn paranj kayyil kittunne mayilpeeli okke bookinte ullil vekkunna oru kaalam indaarnnu

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

Nothing like that:unamused:

Hey everyone,

I remember being told about the chewing gum story, and believed it for a very long time. There is a risk, that if you swallow too much of it, on a regular basis, it can cause constipation, as it doesn't breakdown, it just gets pooped out. :bandid::Cwl:

Now well wish those wer real

I remember being told about the chewing gum story, and believed it for a very long time. There is a risk, that if you swallow too much of it, on a regular basis, it can cause constipation, as it doesn't breakdown, it just gets pooped out. :bandid::Cwl:
That was real funny

1.പുൽച്ചാടി വന്ന് ദേഹത്തിരിന്നാൽ ക്യാഷ് കിട്ടും എന്നാണല്ലോ ഒരു ദിവസം അങ്ങനെ കിട്ടി പിന്നെ എപ്പോളും പുൽച്ചാടി അടുതുടെ പോയാൽ ദേഹത്ത് കേറ്റാൻ നോക്കും... കാശിനു ആവശ്യം ഉള്ളോണ്ട് myth ആണേലും വിശ്വസിക്കുന്നു ഇപ്പോളും
2.സ്കൂളിൽ മാഷിന്റെ കയ്യിൽ നിന്നും അടി കിട്ടാതിരിക്കാൻ തൊട്ടാവാടി കൂട്ടി കെട്ടിയിടുമായിരിന്നു മാഷ് ചന്തി അടിച്ചു പൊട്ടിച്ചപ്പോൾ അതു അങ്ങ് മാറി
3.അമ്മ പറയും വാഴയിലയിൽ കാക്ക വന്നിരിക്കുന്നു ആരോ വിരുന്നു വരുന്നുണ്ട്
4.നഖം പൂക്കുമ്പോൾ (നമ്മുടെ നഖത്തിൽ ചെറിയ വെള്ളകളറിൽ ഒരുതരം മാർക്സ് വരും ) പുതിയ ഡ്രെസ് ഗിഫ്റ്റ് ആയി കിട്ടുമെന്ന്കിട്ടിയിട്ടുണ്ട്
Aftr goin through ur words, satiom parenchal nosti adichutta

എൻ്റെ അമ്മ എപ്പോളും പറയും കുളിച്ച് കഴിഞ്ഞ് പുറം ആദ്യം തോർത്തിയ ശേഷമേ തല തോർത്താവൂ അല്ലെങ്കിൽ മൂദേവി തലയിൽ താമസിക്കും എന്ന്. കുട്ടിക്കാലത്ത് ശ്രദ്ധിച്ച് തോർത്തുമായിരുന്നു. പിന്നീട് ഒരു challenge ആയി എടുക്കാൻ തോന്നി അങ്ങനെ ആണെങ്കിൽ മൂദേവിയെ ഒന്നു കാണണമല്ലോ. പിന്നെ ഞാൻ ആദ്യം തല തോർത്തി മൂദേവി വന്നില എന്ന് മാത്രമല്ല പണ്ടൊക്കെ എനിക്ക് മാറാതെ നിന്നിരുന്ന cold മാറുകയും ചെയ്തു
Ammeyode ethu share cheyathayiruno