• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the most bizarre dream you've ever had?

The hunt for the chest, is it alredy strated?
I don't understand what to tell you:rofl1:. I'm not going to laugh or cry, that's what I'm thinking. Your words seemed different today. It seemed like you were avoiding. So I also avoided but I know why my mind was telling me that you will comment me again so I was waiting for your comment:giggle:. And this is the first time here with me, what my mind said came true:nodding:. I am really very happy. I don't know how you will take it this time. I said what I liked and understood a lot.:makeup:

I don't understand what to tell you:rofl1:. I'm not going to laugh or cry, that's what I'm thinking. Your words seemed different today. It seemed like you were avoiding. So I also avoided but I know why my mind was telling me that you will comment me again so I was waiting for your comment:giggle:. And this is the first time here with me, what my mind said came true:nodding:. I am really very happy. I don't know how you will take it this time. I said what I liked and understood a lot.:makeup:
It sounds like you’ve had an interesting day full of surprises and intuition! I’m really glad that I could make you smile. Your message made my day too! How about we keep the good vibes going?

About the avoiding part, no ways, it was just that i was bit too much occupied in the work front.

It sounds like you’ve had an interesting day full of surprises and intuition! I’m really glad that I could make you smile. Your message made my day too! How about we keep the good vibes going?

About the avoiding part, no ways, it was just that i was bit too much occupied in the work front.
Office office and office
Stupid ! you won't understand.:Dtm: