• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the most bizarre dream you've ever had?

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Hey everyone!I thought it would be fun to share some of the strangest dreams we've ever had. You know, those dreams that make you wake up and think, "What on earth was that about?" Whether it's talking animals, absurd adventures, or just plain weird scenarios, let's hear about them!

I'll start: I once dreamed I was stuck in an endless loop of my first day at a new job. Everything seemed normal until my boss asked me to present a project, but I realized I had prepared the entire presentation using memes! Instead of charts and graphs, I had a series of cat memes explaining our quarterly results. The best part? Everyone took it very seriously, and I got promoted on the spot for my "innovative approach."

What about you? Share your most bizarre dreams below!

ഇന്ന് രാവിലെയും ഇരുന്നു Assignment എഴുതുന്നെ സ്വപ്നം കണ്ട എന്നോടോ ബാല....

As an all time dreamy person, I had lots of strange and strangest dreams, I'll share one of it.

' Oh god ' I removed the blanket and turned to the other side and yelled in my mind. It's 3 am and some messy thoughts ditched my sleep. I don't know what's in my mind but I'm disturbed. I can't even close my eyes. I'm feeling the sound of my heart tears, but yet the bloody tears aren't rolling out in my eyes. I wish to cry, but I can't! I wish to sleep but I can't!

I tried to take the phone but something in me just didn't allowed. I tried to read but nothing is entering into my mind. I tried to draw but my hands didn't moved as I wished. I got stuck somewhere in the time, it was scary as hell. The urge to cry out loudly increased but I felt myself as helpless. I can feel every drop of confidence falling away from me.

The main thing that scared me was that I'm dreaming with my wides opened, with those I wished to cry. I'm not Sleeeping, I'm still turning to all sides on my bed. I'm feeling everything that's happening around me. But I'm also seeing the dream clearly in my mind, where I was too happy, talking with someone under the sunshine, I can see it, I can feel the happiness. At the same time I'm feeling a weepy heart inside me.

It's 4 am now, I didn't knew that one hour had passed. I'm still stuck somewhere.
" stay with me forever and always " I was saying this words to someone in my dream.
I tried to figure it out who she or he is, but I failed. The more I concentrates the more my heart bleeds. It is paining like I'm burning in fire. Giggling sounds of me from the dream covered my ears.

" AHHHH " I screamed, opened the eyes and got up from the bed, I was panting heavily. I was searching oxygen to breathe out. I felt like I'm drowning. Slowly, I was getting okay. I tried to remember that, actually it still there clearly where she or he still the antagonist isn't clear but he or she is drowning me in the water. I felt like it was farewell of my soul for some moment.

I layed on my bed for some more time, trying to calm my mind and heart but the both got drowned and dead in the water, I guess. And the inner soul laughed at me scornly. Now all I can do is that, to sleep and fix me back to normal. so with some ray of hope, I closed my eyes.

(I already had posted this once in forum, from another account but had deleted it later, now I'm sharing it again)

Hey everyone!I thought it would be fun to share some of the strangest dreams we've ever had. You know, those dreams that make you wake up and think, "What on earth was that about?" Whether it's talking animals, absurd adventures, or just plain weird scenarios, let's hear about them!

I'll start: I once dreamed I was stuck in an endless loop of my first day at a new job. Everything seemed normal until my boss asked me to present a project, but I realized I had prepared the entire presentation using memes! Instead of charts and graphs, I had a series of cat memes explaining our quarterly results. The best part? Everyone took it very seriously, and I got promoted on the spot for my "innovative approach."

I forget most of my dreams when I wake up in morning. But someday very few deams only I could recollect and recently that dream is about me climbing Everest and taking a selfie at the top of the summit.

As an all time dreamy person, I had lots of strange and strangest dreams, I'll share one of it.

' Oh god ' I removed the blanket and turned to the other side and yelled in my mind. It's 3 am and some messy thoughts ditched my sleep. I don't know what's in my mind but I'm disturbed. I can't even close my eyes. I'm feeling the sound of my heart tears, but yet the bloody tears aren't rolling out in my eyes. I wish to cry, but I can't! I wish to sleep but I can't!

I tried to take the phone but something in me just didn't allowed. I tried to read but nothing is entering into my mind. I tried to draw but my hands didn't moved as I wished. I got stuck somewhere in the time, it was scary as hell. The urge to cry out loudly increased but I felt myself as helpless. I can feel every drop of confidence falling away from me.

The main thing that scared me was that I'm dreaming with my wides opened, with those I wished to cry. I'm not Sleeeping, I'm still turning to all sides on my bed. I'm feeling everything that's happening around me. But I'm also seeing the dream clearly in my mind, where I was too happy, talking with someone under the sunshine, I can see it, I can feel the happiness. At the same time I'm feeling a weepy heart inside me.

It's 4 am now, I didn't knew that one hour had passed. I'm still stuck somewhere.
" stay with me forever and always " I was saying this words to someone in my dream.
I tried to figure it out who she or he is, but I failed. The more I concentrates the more my heart bleeds. It is paining like I'm burning in fire. Giggling sounds of me from the dream covered my ears.

" AHHHH " I screamed, opened the eyes and got up from the bed, I was panting heavily. I was searching oxygen to breathe out. I felt like I'm drowning. Slowly, I was getting okay. I tried to remember that, actually it still there clearly where she or he still the antagonist isn't clear but he or she is drowning me in the water. I felt like it was farewell of my soul for some moment.

I layed on my bed for some more time, trying to calm my mind and heart but the both got drowned and dead in the water, I guess. And the inner soul laughed at me scornly. Now all I can do is that, to sleep and fix me back to normal. so with some ray of hope, I closed my eyes.

(I already had posted this once in forum, from another account but had deleted it later, now I'm sharing it again)
Your writing is incredibly vivid and powerful, capturing the turmoil of a sleepless night with raw emotion and striking imagery. It's clear you have a talent for expressing complex feelings in a way that resonates deeply. I can almost feel the pain and confusion you're experiencing as you describe it so eloquently.

Your ability to convey the stark contrast between the dream and your reality, the desperate urge to cry, and the haunting sense of helplessness is truly remarkable. It's not just a description of a restless night; it's an evocative journey into the depths of your emotions. You have a rare gift for storytelling that draws the reader in and makes them feel every heartbeat, every breath, every tear that won't fall.

I hope you find the peace and rest you need. Your writing, though born from distress, is a testament to your strength and creativity. Thank you for sharing such a personal and beautifully written piece.

Ente dream onnum cmplt aavarilla..pnne njn ottak orthitt ang cmplt cheyth pnnem urangum. Athipo eth typ dream aanelum even its strange or others ennodaaa kali :Dtm:

I dream, I see small things become big things:nodding:. Which is very funny and scary. And I saw these dreams until my nursing training. It's been many years now and I don't see any dream:zzz:. Yes, I opened my eyes and saw many dreams, I don't know if they will be fulfilled.:smile1:

I dream, I see small things become big things:nodding:. Which is very funny and scary. And I saw these dreams until my nursing training. It's been many years now and I don't see any dream:zzz:. Yes, I opened my eyes and saw many dreams, I don't know if they will be fulfilled.:smile1:
It sounds like your dreams were growing faster than you expected! Maybe now your big dreams are wide awake and waiting for you to make them come true. Here's hoping every dream of yours gets its own blockbuster ending!

It sounds like your dreams were growing faster than you expected! Maybe now your big dreams are wide awake and waiting for you to make them come true. Here's hoping every dream of yours gets its own blockbuster ending!
I got what I wanted in life, I stand in a place where I don't need anything else.

( I just need a nest of peace, where I can sleep peacefully with my head on my loved one's chest when I come home from office )

I got what I wanted in life, I stand in a place where I don't need anything else.

( I just need a nest of peace, where I can sleep peacefully with my head on my loved one's chest when I come home from office )
Congrats on reaching the peak of life’s mountain! Now, all you need is a cozy nest where you can crash after work, resting your head on your loved one's chest like a contented puppy. May your home be filled with peace, love, and the occasional snoring contest.

Congrats on reaching the peak of life’s mountain! Now, all you need is a cozy nest where you can crash after work, resting your head on your loved one's chest like a contented puppy. May your home be filled with peace, love, and the occasional snoring contest.
:smile1:yupp.