• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What was the biggest mistake / regret in your life and you say to yourself that you will never do such a thing in my life?

1) Love
2) Hate
3) Trust
4) loyalty
5 )kindness
6) ignore

:highfive::hi:
I have no complaints about real life, whatever happens in life is good. Speaking of virtual life, I will say that I have stumbled with kindness and faith.

And the best gift is to have a sister (one and only you) .:hearteyes:

Trust is the biggest mistake in my life... So many times I broken that one (trust)....
Again' and again.... I do same one that's my weekness alsoooo ..... :brokenheart:
Yes dear @Farina
Forget the mistake & Remember the lesson :inlove:
Remember, breaking patterns and rebuilding trust takes time, effort, and patience. Be kind to yourself and keep moving forward ✨
Thank you dear @Farina :Like:

Last edited:
The biggest mistake is Born to be Human :nodding:
Yes sometimes @Peace Of Mind

"The biggest mistake is to burn out, not to burn like a human." :cool:
The biggest mistake is to let emotions consume you like a fire (burning out of control).
The biggest mistake is to be too passionate or impulsive, acting without thinking (burning like a human with emotions guiding actions).:fingercross:
Thank you @Peace Of Mind:Like:

Sissy love you :heart1::hearteyes:
Be my side Always like this..
Love you sissy @Anshhi ✨
8a9662c17622af94d458485c8ee136d4.gif

1) Love
2) Hate
3) Trust
4) loyalty
5 )kindness
6) ignore

:highfive::hi:
Instead of focusing on specific mistakes or regrets, have you considered that constantly comparing yourself to others might be the biggest issue? Do you see how understanding or love can thrive when comparison is a constant part of your life?