• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What sex means to you ?

Sex.. naturally a essential component of life to keep life going i mean generation! But by humans.. sometimes it's just physical like they just wants to enjoy..with some weird fetishes..and sometimes they wants to feel each other's love and warmth..
For me..it's a important procedure of life..i mean it's okay to say it's essential...
For me sex must contain each other's love to tranquil the etarnal lusty mind and to make mind peaceful

Sex.. naturally a essential component of life to keep life going i mean generation! But by humans.. sometimes it's just physical like they just wants to enjoy..with some weird fetishes..and sometimes they wants to feel each other's love and warmth..
For me..it's a important procedure of life..i mean it's okay to say it's essential...
For me sex must contain each other's love to tranquil the etarnal lusty mind and to make mind peaceful
Yes:Like:

Yes:Like:
Sex is not a thing it can be expressed in words or voice.. Its inexpressible, it can be expressed only by looking into ur partners face and eyes....
Agree :Like: