• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What sex means to you ?

For me sex is based on emotions and physical both... When that feelings come frm inside of my heart for my partner... I want to enjoy each and every single single touch on him n my body... This touches his warm breathing which not only increase my hormones level it will increase my heartbeat my breathing too.... I completely want to Enjoy that feeling with love affection passion...

For me sex is based on emotions and physical both... When that feelings come frm inside of my heart for my partner... I want to enjoy each and every single single touch on him n my body... This touches his warm breathing which not only increase my hormones level it will increase my heartbeat my breathing too.... I completely want to Enjoy that feeling with love affection passion...
Totally agreed with you

For some people sex is just a physical thing with nothing emotional in it, while for others it is both emotional and physical.If it is just a physical activity, then say it or if it is not sex but more of love making then voice that too.
I am confused.... Is there anyone? who will help me to find out the right answer. I want to be enough experienced first and then only i will be able to give answer.:inlove:

Aggre

Aggre
Better luck next time
Nc

When sex is an expression of your love it's amazing! It's magical. You will feel at home in the embrace of your loved one, connected and content. It will feel peaceful like you are deep under a placid pond.

If you have sex with someone you are not in love the feeling is fleeting. The moment you have your orgasm you will lose much of your interest over your partner.

Sex with love increases your bonding with your partner, sex without love is just a carnal pleasure.

Hold me now, touch me now, let me dive deep into your heart,
let me stay in the home you built, never leave me apart.

When sex is an expression of your love it's amazing! It's magical. You will feel at home in the embrace of your loved one, connected and content. It will feel peaceful like you are deep under a placid pond.

If you have sex with someone you are not in love the feeling is fleeting. The moment you have your orgasm you will lose much of your interest over your partner.

Sex with love increases your bonding with your partner, sex without love is just a carnal pleasure.

Hold me now, touch me now, let me dive deep into your heart,
let me stay in the home you built, never leave me apart.
Deep opinion :Like:

The main purpose of sex is create new life new future new generation. Apart from this it is used or abused to give/receive bodily pleasure.

Sex is not a thing it can be expressed in words or voice.. Its inexpressible, it can be expressed only by looking into ur partners face and eyes....