• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What do you want most in sex?

I want most of all in sex intimacy and passion, everything else can be handled by hand or toys. I recently ordered a mouth masturbator from yourpleasuretoys website and am content with it. I don't have a sex partner right now and I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now. Of course, a masturbator cannot compensate for the sensations that sex gives, but I'm not ready to get into a relationship yet. Even if it's just for sex.

Last edited:
I want most of all in sex intimacy and passion, everything else can be handled by hand or toys. I recently ordered a mouth masturbator from yourpleasuretoys website and am content with it. I don't have a sex partner right now and I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now. Of course, a masturbator cannot compensate for the sensations that sex gives, but I'm not ready to get into a relationship yet. Even if it's just for sex.
:heart1: