• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What can you do for your loved ones?

Yah, that's a good answer.. can you share how you can express or what kind of act would let them know you love them?
umm.....
1. To make mine some one special happy...... first of all I would be very very emotionally supportive to him, always be by his side in his time of need and cheering him up when he is down, I would also patiently listen to him what he has to say and also love him unconditionally in such a way he understands my feeling towards him. And lastly spend many happy times with him so as to make him feel that he is special to me...
2. now to make my parents happy I would spend time with them, help them in household things, and also try my best to become a very good Girl in life so that when everyone will meet my parents they will say that they are proud parents to raise a good daughter like me...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Think of a person or anyone in ur life which you want to do something to make them happy .. what would it be..
I would give her world's most precious gift and that is my time. I will spend time with her. 1 second bhi chle jane ke bad, Mukesh Ambani bhi use buy nhi kar sakta. Time is costliest commodity .So I'll give it to my loved one my girl friend. :cool:

I think I have to find out how .....cz I have always been annoying to my dear ones and they eventually leave me.....even though I love them whole heartedly my obsession often turn out to be a disturbance (lol toxic me)
I don't think so. Be happy on what you doing.. keep irritating people

umm.....
1. To make mine some one special happy...... first of all I would be very very emotionally supportive to him, always be by his side in his time of need and cheering him up when he is down, I would also patiently listen to him what he has to say and also love him unconditionally in such a way he understands my feeling towards him. And lastly spend many happy times with him so as to make him feel that he is special to me...
2. now to make my parents happy I would spend time with them, help them in household things, and also try my best to become a very good Girl in life so that when everyone will meet my parents they will say that they are proud parents to raise a good daughter like me...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

When will u have time for u?