• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome to Malayalam School...

Ok dear my students...

here is an another word for the day which you can casually ask .. as it's now around 11am mostly everyone had their breakfast..
here we go with the new word

Ellavarum kazhicho???

Which means ... Did everyone had food?

Last edited:
Ok dear my students...

here is an another word for the day which you can casually ask .. as it's now around 11am mostly everyone had their breakfast..
here we go with the new word

Ellavarum kazhicho???
I won't ask everyone so tell me did you eat in malayalam :giggle:... And some words are same in telugu too... Shubhadhinam good day even in telugu... Numbers are bit similar 1 (okati) 2 (rendu) 3(moodu) in telugu

I won't ask everyone so tell me did you eat in malayalam :giggle:... And some words are same in telugu too... Shubhadhinam good day even in telugu... Numbers are bit similar 1 (okati) 2 (rendu) 3(moodu) in telugu

then you can simply ask to the person

Kazhicho? and it will be understood whether its bf or lunch or dinner basis of the tym we asks for