• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

VIRGINITY BEFORE MARRIAGE

Let's start a war , comment down your opinion about it.
I think this is the biggest pride of girls which cannot be handed over to anyone.
Only that man can show right to it who will be my life partner and take my responsibility by my side for the rest of my life.

*A_AICS

Virginity is a myth...

Its a social construc and its not sceitific....

How does a girl or a boy looses virginity?

if you say its state of not having sex, then even matrubating can spoil your virginity....

premarital sex is not ompulsion but dont compress yourself with this word virginity which is not even existing

Last edited:
Virginity is the word designed to handcuffs the females where comes it for males

Losing it r not depends on the wise of the individual

Scaring of losing is it :Cwl:

I believe it's not a part of a game to be played just for needs (before marriage) for both male and females

I think this is the biggest pride of girls which cannot be handed over to anyone.
Only that man can show right to it who will be my life partner and take my responsibility by my side for the rest of my life.

*A_AICS
Soo satisfied with u r answer

I don't think the concept of marriage is to be involved with virginity, it's completely a personal choice, to have sex after marriage or before . The actual thing is to choose the partner to have and make the first time a memorable one .

Its certainly your own choice. Sex before marriage is considered bad for some and on the other hand some people dont even see it to be a matter of concern. Sex is something you both should be equally excited to engage in when you're ready. And no matter how long you've been dating you should feel comfortable letting them know what you are or aren't comfortable with. Be wary of anyone that makes you feel guilty for not having sex.:cool: