• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unnecessary action of mod

CHARLIE_

@Hades Hello!

Your staff member @Harman 26 is having so biased behaviour and taking unnecessary actions each and every single time. I already complained you about his unnecessary actions in Hindi Chat Room, a month ago, but still he's doing same things again & again!!

And today he kicked my I'd giving reason abusing, but what about the one who started to poke. There is a user Mr_Death who just poke every user unnecessarily & abuse whoever he want to, but at that time your staff member @Harman 26 was just watching and not even warned him. You may consult other members or your staff members about that user. He already had his 15-20 IDs banned but he came up with a new account every time. I don't have any problem with other staff members or any other members of room, but that user Mr_Death is the one creating mess every day, not just with me. And today he poked me continuously, even I reported his comments and @Harman 26 is online there, but no action has been taken, And I was kicked with reason abusing, afterwards he just warned that user not to poke other's. User's are using other language in Hindi Room, having interfaith pfp and names, why he don't take any action over them. Why such biased behaviour he's doing? Why such partiality?

@Hades @Aphrodite @Pinkcandy @Somaiya Karn @JUPITER @Nilaani Please take concern on this matter. Hope you'll take proper action against both of them too ( Mr_Death and @Harman 26 )

Last edited:
"two wrongs don't make a right" you were caught abusing, and you were kicked out for an HOUR. :unamused: Does it REALLY hurt you to just hit the "block" option and ignore the person that is abusing? If you BLOCK a person, it doesn't matter if they tag you or not, you wont SEE them.

Don't worry about what the mods are doing, that's for the admin and super admin to deal with, not a user.

It's not about two wrongs or right, I accept I abused him, but what your mod is doing that time when I was peacefully reporting? Why don't he warned him that time? And you too know very well that user continuously changes accounts & poke!! How much account we'll block of him? And even is there's a staff member in room, why don't he take proper decision? Why so partial decision? So should we too start poking each other with new accounts every time like him? If that's rules, I guess, I should start too, cause just reporting isn't enough!!

And yeah I'm not worrying about mod's & all. I know they're selected wisely, but did he ever used that power in muting or kicking interfaith or incest users? I've proof of that too!! and of now was that a good decision to just warn such a user who is continuously creating mess!

Last edited:
It's not about two wrongs or right, I accept I abused him, but what your mod is doing that time when I was peacefully reporting? Why don't he warned him that time? And you too know very well that user continuously changes accounts & poke!! How much account we'll block of him? And even is there's a staff member in room, why don't he take proper decision? Why so partial decision? So should we too start poking each other with new accounts every time like him? If that's rules, I guess, I should start too, cause just reporting isn't enough!!

And yeah I'm not worrying about mod's & all. I know they're selected wisely, but did he ever used that power in muting or kicking interfaith or incest users? I've proof of that too!! and of now was that a good decision to just warn such a user who is continuously creating mess!
:oops::rolleyes:tarlie

I don't care what proof you may or may not have on a subject that does not pertain to this particular topic. And since you aren't privy to what is said in pmz, what makes you think this other person wasn't warned? Just because YOU don't see it, doesn't mean something wasn't said or done.
Be as it may, the situation was handled.