• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ummm sweet lil nothings

PerpetuallyBored

Active Ranker
Me is only sitting as me in you.These two only talking to each other. Understand i can only talk to me and give my understanding. I cannot talk to anybody and give my understanding. So the ME ,RESIDES IN THIS AS ME, IS RESIDING IN ALL OF THAT AS ME, So THIS ME THROUGH THAT ME IS TALKING TO ME ":holiday:

Me is only sitting as me in you.These two only talking to each other. Understand i can only talk to me and give my understanding. I cannot talk to anybody and give my understanding. So the ME ,RESIDES IN THIS AS ME, IS RESIDING IN ALL OF THAT AS ME, So THIS ME THROUGH THAT ME IS TALKING TO ME ":holiday:
Welcome to the crazy land !

Hello and welcome

Who's that ME n me, ME is me n y ME talking to me, hey ME talk to me understand me, talk to everybody...

Welcome to MEntal world buddy..

Before spreading the MEntal or MEgonism go through the rules of forum n entertain us

HAPPY forum❤️

images - 2022-01-31T092052.808.jpeg