• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Uh, hello, it's me

dvorakbunny

Hi all, Bunny here. I've been hang out in the chat for awhile. I lurk, I perv, and I'm just trying to have a good time here, so please don't start messing with me. Some things about me:

I like easy-going conversation, but not a "hello how are you" every 5 min.
I aim to be friendly, but please don't be clingy.
I like to talk about kinks and all but doesn't mean I want to disclose info about my personal life.

And, almost forgot. I'm extremely lazy and forgetful and I procrastinate too much.

Last edited:
Hi all, Bunny here. I've been hang out in the chat for awhile. I lurk, I perv, and I'm just trying to have a good time here, so please don't start messing with me. Some things about me:

I like easy-going conversation, but not a "hello how are you" every 5 min.
I aim to be friendly, but please don't be clingy.
I like to talk about kinks and all but doesn't mean I want to disclose info about my personal life.

And, almost forgot. I'm extremely lazy and forgetful and I procrastinate too much.
Welcome to forum Bunny :)
as always have fun x