• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Trust worthy

Trust is a vast topic........ More than trust itself, I believe in the importance of how people behave towards us. I’d like to mention a few individuals who embody this principle in my perspective, here in ZoZo!

First, @SiRa. I don’t know why, but her every word resonates deeply with me........ She has a beautiful heart, and her words are soothing, filled with wisdom, experience, and knowledge. In a sea of spammers and abusers, souls like hers are the backbone of positivity. ;) Never wishes to lose touch with u ji.........

Next, @Harman 26 . As a moderator, he is incredibly dedicated, and he is genuinely a kind person. Every time I consult him about reports, he responds with a positive nod. Isn’t that a sign of optimism nah? :)

Then there’s @Lion_Hearted, the first person I spoke with on the forum, who has always been a good friend. :)

@Chocolate boy, a nice heart I met here......
Lastly, there’s me. Everyone can trust oneself, more than anyone else.........:hearteyes:
unnamed (7).gif