• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed -Treasure Hunt season 2- Final match + standings -

Why no one explain about game @JUPITER and @Aashman kindly postpone the game, still no details about game, i ask how to play I need clear picturez please explain the game with sample and explaination
It's mentioned in game thread it self
We hide letters of a word in users profiles n we give hint to find which user's profile it is

We explained the outer line of game to understand further details will be explained during the start of game

So u say hint of username, for example u said pink is hint means I have search all name start with pink or all name who have pink in middle or last. Pink starting username many.

One more doubt, it like finding treasure hunt key, key we search in thread, now we going to search in user profile about me.

Second doubt already they have content in about me, is there any clue to find the magical letter or that letter different from the other fonts.

So u say hint of username, for example u said pink is hint means I have search all name start with pink or all name who have pink in middle or last. Pink starting username many.

One more doubt, it like finding treasure hunt key, key we search in thread, now we going to search in user profile about me.

Second doubt already they have content in about me, is there any clue to find the magical letter or that letter different from the other fonts.
Regarding first doubt my clue won't be such easy n simple it will surely lead u to particular user exactly

Second doubt the magical letter will be highlighted along with the clue to next profile u can easily find the letter so don't worry about confusion

I don't confuse anyone to find the letters clues n word but I don't know if players get confused :tired:

Third doubt we have answer in main or pvt, we are all busy in search user in all rooms, so we can't stay in zinggy room,.
It's team play am i right so any one can answer from team

Third doubt we have answer in main or pvt, we are all busy in search user in all rooms, so we can't stay in zinggy room,.
It's team play am i right so any one can answer from team
I think u need Candy's seems ur sugar levels gone high :holiday:

Will explain the rules during game so chill now n have a peaceful sleep u guys need to fry ur brains for game n key hunting :holiday::think: