• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time to move on

kannaa

Mr.Amiable Loner Of Zozo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
That's a quite short time journey but sacked alot of memories may be I was wrong in few cases but I wanted to take a moment as I move on to new adventures. It's been a pleasure working with all of you, and I'll cherish the memories we've made together. Thank you for your support and friendship tnx to u guys for trusting me n motivating and supporting me .Now it's time to MOVE ON TO EXPLORE NEW THINGS .
Wait a second u think I'm leaving zozo?? Oh no u are mistaken I'm just saying to move on to my 4th year of journey in zozo forum as it's my THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF FORUM and it makes me to reach 5 years on chat :heart1: :hearteyes::think:

That's a quite short time journey but sacked alot of memories may be I was wrong in few cases but I wanted to take a moment as I move on to new adventures. It's been a pleasure working with all of you, and I'll cherish the memories we've made together. Thank you for your support and friendship tnx to u guys for trusting me n motivating and supporting me .Now it's time to MOVE ON TO EXPLORE NEW THINGS .
Wait a second u think I'm leaving zozo?? Oh no u are mistaken I'm just saying to move on to my 4th year of journey in zozo forum as it's my THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF FORUM and it makes me to reach 5 years on chat :heart1: :hearteyes::think:
Congratulations and Celebrations :fest: :Like::rock:

200w (6).gif

:angryred::sarcasm:

Congratulations bro

:facepalm:. Baagundhi anna ... Nijam ga bagundhi anna

New things :worried:

Congratulations :holiday:

Congratulations :fest:Mr. Kana mana (I always thought ur name was kanana tho ND somedays back realized I wasn't reading it ri8.:Drunk:

I thought this was a birthday post nd then I read blur portion first so never thought ya leaving. :Cwl:

Last edited:
Congratulations :fest:Mr. Kana mana (I always thought ur name was kanana tho ND somedays back realized I wasn't reading it ri8.:Drunk:

I thought this was a birthday post nd then I read bur portion first so never thought ya leaving. :Cwl:
Tnx ms jasmine :Cwl: :hearteyes:

EXPLORE & ENJOY MAN.... :bandid:

Congrats on your third anniversary..enjoy!!

congratulations my cute oldie buddy:hearteyes:

yours lil kidoo :heart1: