• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Trip - that never ends

Here it’s episode 2

A change in plan

Let’s introduce …

IMG_8016.jpegAmit as Jai

IMG_8020.jpegJayaprakash as Gautam’s dad

IMG_8021.jpegKalyani natarajan as Gautam’s mom

In Gautam’s apartment… now

Gautam: Dai manager da (Jai)….. prod issue vaam… iru speaker la podraen….

Jai: Gautam, it’s serious issue da ! Oru 2 hours mattum enakaga… Athu unoda code. Vera yaarayum naan assign panna mudiyathu… pannalum analyze panni fix panna time agum.

Sravya: (ena da inu edhuvu agalayae nu pathae) murmurs… namma trip kelambum pothu thaaan ipdi lam nadakum.

Gautam: Jay, enaku puriyuthu , but u knew my plan right? … en kitta ipo laptop kooda ila, left it in office man

Jay: Gautam, agreed ! But no other way da ! Sari … I have a plan B, nee office vandhu atha fix pannu..

Meanwhile I wil book a flight ticket for u and Ramya by tonight. Un friends ku munnala, u both can be there ! I assure you !

Just details send pannu … I will book whatever the price is , business class too !!

Gautam: (in a confused look)

Meanwhile Gokul explain about the call to siva.

Siva: Vera vali ila macha … nee kelambu… nalaiku evening meet pannikalam. It happens da. Ramya va un office vara solidu. Viji uh naanga pick pannikurom

Macha … cab kitta vandhuruchu… get ready srav…

(And siva just started his bike with a hand luggage and heading to office)

At 8 15 pm , At Gautam’s office

He came to his cabin and switched on his laptop and it’s connecting to network for long time.

When he see behind his machine, Lan cable was cut off.

Gautam: nasama pochu… uuufffffff….he had an idea to go in conf room to connect. Carried his id card to access with his phone as well.

He entered in and started to work. But he never knows what is going to happen…

Yes!! After he entered, the conf room locked automatically with a red alert light.

Screen shows outside as need pin to open.

(Well locked in)

Meantime he is getting call from Ramya.

Ramya: Gautam enga iruka?? …

Gautam: Ramya, oru chinna issue. I am in office. Nee hand luggage mattum eduthutu enoda office vandhuru,..

Viji mattum station potum, Siva will take care of her.

Mathathu lam inga pesikalam … nee va… (convo continues)

At the same time in Gautam’s hometown

Gautam’s mom: In a shivering face, enanga sekaro call panunga.

Gautam’s dad: iru ma, avanuku tha dial panraen.

Here comes the voice:

The number you are trying to call is currently switched off ! Please try again later.

Meanwhile Gautam is in call with Ramya.

Something fishy !

To be continued…..

Here it’s episode 2

A change in plan

Let’s introduce …

View attachment 262715Amit as Jai

View attachment 262716Jayaprakash as Gautam’s dad

View attachment 262717Kalyani natarajan as Gautam’s mom

Jai: Gautam, it’s serious issue da ! Oru 2 hours mattum enakaga… Athu unoda code. Vera yaarayum naan assign panna mudiyathu… pannalum analyze panni fix panna time agum.

Sravya: (ena da inu edhuvu agalayae nu pathae) murmurs… namma trip kelambum pothu thaaan ipdi lam nadakum.

Gautam: Jay, enaku puriyuthu , but u knew my plan right? … en kitta ipo laptop kooda ila, left it in office man

Jay: Gautam, agreed ! But no other way da ! Sari … I have a plan B, nee office vandhu atha fix pannu..

Meanwhile I wil book a flight ticket for u and Ramya by tonight. Un friends ku munnala, u both can be there ! I assure you !

Just details send pannu … I will book whatever the price is , business class too !!

Siva: Vera vali ila macha … nee kelambu… nalaiku evening meet pannikalam. It happens da. Ramya va un office vara solidu. Viji uh naanga pick pannikurom

He came to his cabin and switched on his laptop and it’s connecting to network for long time.

Gautam: nasama pochu… uuufffffff….he had an idea to go in conf room to connect. Carried his id card to access with his phone as well.

Yes!! After he entered, the conf room locked automatically with a red alert light.

(Well locked in)

Gautam: Ramya, oru chinna issue. I am in office. Nee hand luggage mattum eduthutu enoda office vandhuru,..

Here comes the voice:

The number you are trying to call is currently switched off ! Please try again later.

Something fishy !

To be continued…..
Veetuku poyu padikren

Here it’s episode 2

A change in plan

Let’s introduce …

(Well locked in)

Here comes the voice:

Something fishy !

To be continued…..
download (6).jpeg

Helo all,

Hope everyone is doing good.

It’s been long time into thread and just got spark about a story line. Just want to share with you all.

Read and feel the experience of

The Trip

Before getting into play- let me intro you the cast in this episode

View attachment 262589 Ashwin as Gautam

View attachment 262590Pavithra as Ramya

View attachment 262591Rakshan as Siva

View attachment 262592VJ Vishal as Gokul

View attachment 262593 Dhanya Bala krishnan as sravya

View attachment 262594misha as viji

Episode 1- The Gang’s meet up

On a Friday eve around 5 15 pm…

In a corporate office at Coimbatore,

Everyone are about to complete their daily works , some on calls and some f them packing up things to leave office in a hurry burry.

When the view comes out f the office, there is a little bit traffic and vehicles are in slow moving.

Our view moves on and looks like there was some crowd with bit of tension around in a busy road.

Just a stranger1 entered into that crowd with a question

Ena aachu ???

Stranger 2: bike accident sir, ipo tha ambulance vandhuchu.

When stranger1 rushed into the accident spot, he can saw only the damaged bike. Nearby Ramya was standing with eyes filled in tears and searching for something (may be her
phone). Her face full of some tension with a suffering.

& the back doors of ambulance closed in a hurry and rushed away.

Then at the same time in Gautam’s apartment …

He is packing things along with his friends (siva, gokul, sravya)

Siva : macha …. Sekaro pack panu da …. Inu 20 min la la cab vandhurum.

But orae oru request, marriage ku munnala ithu unoda last bachelor party .. Goa la… Un fiance (Ramya) kooda varanga .. so thavayu senju angayu vandhu laptop on panna mavanae kondruvaen.

Gokul: nalla vela sonna da Macha, ilana avan athayum bağ la eduthu vachalum vapan.

Gautam: ila da. Apdi lam edhuvum nadaka koodathunu tha ! Laptop office layae vachutu vantaen ;) !

Siva: oho un aal varanadhum…. X gf uh office layae kalati vitutiya da !

Sravya: Gautam, athellam irukatum - Ramya ku call paniya…. Ena da plan ??

Gautam: haah athellam all set.

Ramya n viji direct uh station vandhuruvanga… on d way la call panni ketukalam…

Siva: sari .. apo naan cab enga nu track panni vara solraen … (takes his phone and moving away… ) helo naaa .., enga irukeengaaaaa

Gautam phone rings….

He attended and in few minutes then freezed with a weird look.

Gokul: yaar da phone la ??? ena aachu ???

Who was at the other end ??

To be continued

Intha tharaila kanbathu ellam epo thirailaaa varum ….

Here it’s episode 2

A change in plan

Let’s introduce …

(Well locked in)

Here comes the voice:

Something fishy !

To be continued…..

:relieved:Ella episode potta aprom ey vanthu irukalamooooo

Here it’s episode 2

A change in plan

Let’s introduce …

(Well locked in)

Here comes the voice:

Something fishy !

To be continued…..
Nice man