• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The one in your bucket list

Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

View attachment 165692
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]
Andaman Nicobar ❤️

Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

View attachment 165692
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]
My favourite place to visit is ladakh because of hills and climate and i wish to travel with my friends

Embrace the rhythmic symphony of the sea, where waves choreograph a dance with the shore. A vast expanse of azure whispers tales of ancient mysteries, while salty breezes carry dreams on their gentle whispers. The sea, a timeless canvas painting stories in every tide, invites wanderers to lose themselves in its eternal embrace."
535ded0607931f18bfc3d823739d4f84.jpg

View attachment 165692
Really it's a so beautiful island ❤️
Wonderful Just say wow so elegant no words to say

View attachment 165692
Such a beautiful place

View attachment 165692
images (19).jpeg
Bali is my favourite place

View attachment 165692
My favourite place to visit is goa because of the beaches and i wish to travel with my friends

View attachment 165692
Goa my favourite place

Attachments

• IMG_20231127_131551.jpg
    IMG_20231127_131551.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

View attachment 165692
Nice

View attachment 165692
15-worlds-best-places-to-visit-03.jpgMy favourite place is Paris,France.I love the Eiffel Tower

user3141881_3d23fa3609ab.jpeg
I am ready to join you on an exploration adventure! :giggle: Yes ,It's not just the places but the people that make the journey memorable. Where would you like to explore ? Any particular destination in mind ? ;p
Wonder
My favourite plae to visit is. Goa because of its beauty and i wish to travel there with my close friends
Yo one of the most iconic football stadium in the world!!:hearteyes: Visiting Camp Nou is a dream come true for many football enthusiasts ( I am definite you are one among them ):blush:. I hope your dream comes true, and you get to experience the magic of Camp Nou one day.:heart1:

View attachment 165692
U and me anyhwere