• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

THE HEAVEN

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
recently i had a opportunity to visit Assam . the best experience i ever had might be that .its not only becz i was accompanied by collegues but also i was so curious on the stupendius weather with light downpours and heavy mist that engulfed my feelings.i felt so blessed at the instant..... longs that i woould get a opportunity again to visit there;)

recently i had a opportunity to visit Assam . the best experience i ever had might be that .its not only becz i was accompanied by collegues but also i was so curious on the stupendius weather with light downpours and heavy mist that engulfed my feelings.i felt so blessed at the instant..... longs that i woould get a opportunity again to visit there;)
I also love to travel. But I can't go out due to office pressure.:cry1:

✨✨✨

how lucky u,got to visit such a beautiful stateIMG_1879.jpeg