• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thalaimai seyalagam ✨

Lucky_boy

♡ Philocalist of ZoZo ♡
Chat Pro User
Hi zozoians,

I’m here writing about one of the best political drama series in Tamil titled “thalaimai seyalagam”. One of the best written political drama series in recent time.

Narrating the political events happened in India in a suttle manner , beautifully narrated , nice screenplay.

Will keep u involved , if u are a politically interested person you will watch this series in one stretch.

Waiting eagerly for the season 2 of the series !!

Have a nice weekend enjoying the series with family and friends !!

OTT PLATFORM : ZEE5

Last edited:
Hi zozoians,

I’m here writing about one of the best political drama series in Tamil titled “thalaimai seyalagam”. One of the best written political drama series in recent time.

Narrating the political events happened in India in a suttle manner , beautifully narrated , nice screenplay.

Will keep u involved , if u are a politically interested person you will watch this series in one stretch.

will watch for sure!

Hi zozoians,

Mention the OTT platform boiiii... So it'll be easy for us to find it. :think: