• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Size or stamina?

We must know about this penis size or stamina, which is the most important to participate in sex bravely and happily
Understanding!! And It depends on partner ;)

There is a very big myth out there that the bigger it is the better it will be when it comes to sex. But studies suggest that it is not at all like that. It is all in the mind! Your brain is your most active sex organ as it is all upto what you believe and imagine. So today, we bring to you reasons on how even the small package of a man can give women pleasure, busting the myth, and proving that size does not matter!

Sometimes women get scared of the size as it is something that enters your body. A small one puts that worry at ease and you are able to enjoy your sex life then too. There is no searing pain, so relax and enjoy!

Getting an orgasm is a little difficult for most women, irrespective of size. It is the quality of sex that matters. There are many sex positions out there for all and how are men with a smaller one better? They feel that their size is not enough so they know and try different ways to give you pleasure which they can count on easily and therefore, they put more effort in being an amazing lover.

It is not just for men, even women have trouble with their own size. If they have a small vagina, the experience for them with a big penis can be tormenting and painful and well scary to begin with. So a small man becomes the knight in shining armour here. They help you with pain free and good sex with a lot of foreplay.

Last edited:
I have stamina. He should have size
Does size matters that much? offcourse it does but women's sweetspot is 4inch depth and yeah for reference we all can pick fingering they will be 4inch or 3inch in length ( fingers )... still they feels happy...

So does matters! still a Yes but not for every sinario, maybe for giving partner a better bj.

Stamina? unless women do the cat girl stuff, rest of the time we men should maintain the stamina, but as per a survey women don't dare to hold their breath for a min. ( guys you know what I mean )

Does size matters that much? offcourse it does but women's sweetspot is 4inch depth and yeah for reference we all can pick fingering they will be 4inch or 3inch in length ( fingers )... still they feels happy...

So does matters! still a Yes but not for every sinario, maybe for giving partner a better bj.

Stamina? unless women do the cat girl stuff, rest of the time we men should maintain the stamina, but as per a survey women don't dare to hold their breath for a min. ( guys you know what I mean )
You need to look at proper studies of thousands of women not your private limited survey. I suggest you get out and read books by WOMEN on sex and learn how different it is for every woman and how sex is not about ONE thing it is about many things. You cant say what a woman likes as you are NOT a woman. Only we women know the kind of sex that thrills excites and delivers for us and it is extremely varied. Broaden your horizon, learn but most of talk to your wife, girlfriend and FIND OUT what they enjoy instead of guessing from a purely male angle. This is about what WOMEN wBooks on sexuality and sex 00000.jpgBooks on sexuality and sex 00.jpgant and enjoy not what MEN THINK they enjoy

You need to look at proper studies of thousands of women not your private limited survey. I suggest you get out and read books by WOMEN on sex and learn how different it is for every woman and how sex is not about ONE thing it is about many things. You cant say what a woman likes as you are NOT a woman. Only we women know the kind of sex that thrills excites and delivers for us and it is extremely varied. Broaden your horizon, learn but most of talk to your wife, girlfriend and FIND OUT what they enjoy instead of guessing from a purely male angle. This is about what WOMEN wView attachment 97752View attachment 97758ant and enjoy not what MEN THINK they enjoy
Pardon? Yeah you I can see you roaming around posting your pic as if we men are begging for women...and remember one thing we aren't the toy to put inside that wide canon.

And you asking me to get out and read? haha poor you...your dealing with wrong guy.

And make sure you have read my statement properly, size matters but not in every situation.

Is your fingers 8inch long? huhh....!! ( I can't hear your answer ). you got my point, so it doesnt matter how many thousands wrote the book and this isn't my private limited survey and please dont look down and say like I need 8-10 inch machine gun, it's not our thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon? Yeah you I can see you roaming around posting your pic as if we men are begging for women...and remember one thing we aren't the toy to put inside that wide canon.

And you asking me to get out and read? haha poor you...your dealing with wrong guy.

And make sure you have read my statement properly, size matters but not in every situation.

Is your fingers 8inch long? huhh....!! ( I can't hear your answer ). you got my point, so it doesnt matter how many thousands wrote the book and this isn't my private limited survey and please dont look down and say like I need 8-10 inch machine gun, it's not our thing.
I suggest YOU read what i have said very carefully and you might learn more about WOMEN and what they want. I read what you said that is why i needed to respond. Read what I said it will help you and others

I suggest YOU read what i have said very carefully and you might learn more about WOMEN and what they want. I read what you said that is why i needed to respond. Read what I said it will help you and others
No need to read those books and kill my time as we are not Gin or something for everything to offer what women needs.

No need to read those books and kill my time as we are not Gin or something for everything to offer what women needs.
Don't read them that is your choice they are just a sample and unless you get to know and understand women and their sexuality and their diversity of sexual needs you will just remain unable to really give and enjoy the real pleasure sex can give. Sex is not bout 2 things it is hugely diverse for women.

We must know about this penis size or stamina, which is the most important to participate in sex bravely and happily
It's "pleasure" if you fail to give pleasure to your partner then your size, stamina doesn't matter. Do understand your partner what she need