• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Short silly question

Oh I thought how :kiss:
Yes Sis, Actually In Tirupati I use to go to shops and Buy Flowers and garlands even foods, clothes…. So by interactions with the people, some due to watching Telugu movies from childhood, some from books I learnt a bit wanting to learn more…..
And even In Himachal’s Nasogi We have a native language called Mahasu Pahari

1656223300404.png Which have a Great similarity to Telugu language or Sanskrit-Dravidian Language so that help me a lot too…. :makeup:

Yes Sis, Actually In Tirupati I use to go to shops and Buy Flowers and garlands even foods, clothes…. So by interactions with the people, some due to watching Telugu movies from childhood, some from books I learnt a bit wanting to learn more…..
And even In Himachal’s Nasogi We have a native language called Mahasu Pahari

View attachment 66638 Which have a Great similarity to Telugu language or Sanskrit-Dravidian Language so that help me a lot too…. :makeup:
Good to listen

img-20180517-5afd124b87213.jpg
:Cwl:

Maaya cheyala repu nak results unaay pa edharam velli maaya chesi odham nen first rank oste Nik chocolate konista:giggle:
Mari Naku chocolate :Laugh1: