• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Share your memorable moment with your Zozo Partner

StrangerKiss

Active Ranker
:heart1: Make This Happy and Memorable :heart1:

:brokenheart: Breakup :brokenheart: We all would have come across this at least once in our life. Among Zozo couples, the breakup is INEVITABLE. But now-a-days, I am seeing a lot of people getting affected so much because of this inevitable result :confused:.

I don’t know about all the people in here, but MOST of us are here to keep ourselves
AWAY from our real-life problemso_O. There is a void in us, and we are here to fill it. It can be anything. It could be sexual, or the affection, or the fun people to hang out with, or the attention we seek from others, etc....
1679852596269.png 1679852615294.png
So, we are creating our own virtual world in here with the person (zozo partner;)) to fill that void. Just enjoy as much as possible in that virtual world and do the things that will make you happy :). However, we have to accept that there will be the inevitable result in this :cool:.

1679852639917.png

:timid: I know by now ya’ll be thinking that it will be easy for me as a third person :rolleyes: to talk about this rationally, but when we are in that position, you’ll realize how much it hurts. Trust me, I can understand how much it will hurt when the loved one leaves us :(.

But all I am saying is don’t make yourself to be in that position. Don’t depend / get involved with too much emotions in it. Because it's just that, Our VIRTUAL World to keep ourselves HAPPY.

:Drunk: We already have more than enough problems in our life to worry about.
:Dream1:Let's not mess up our virtual world too...
:fest: Happy zozoing! :fest:

1679852685961.png

:heart1: Share your memorable moment with your Zozo Partner :heart1:

1679852784063.png

Last edited:
INEVITABLE ah?? Parvala, as long as we are here, let's have fun..

But i dont have any zozo partner :(
Nobody sayang (pasem) me!

@Sooriyan Paaa....
@Lollipop♥️❤ teddy let's share our memories ah? :giggle:

@Darkseid Batmobile le ponatu share sailam ma? :inlove:
Namma Memories ehh April14 Thana Cutieeeee Babyyyy :blush::blush: Athu pole oru naalai En vazhvil kandathum illaii :inlove: Anthaa naalukuu Edaga vera ethuvum illaiii :blush:

Hades has mentioned before on another thread and it is in the forum rules ,in other sections that are not dedicated to indian chat you must speak in english ,if you want to speak your langauge then use indian sections
You are not the only people who use the forum ,english speaking users also use the forum aswell as owners and other staff memeber who are not indian

Hades has mentioned before on another thread and it is in the forum rules ,in other sections that are not dedicated to indian chat you must speak in english ,if you want to speak your langauge then use indian sections
You are not the only people who use the forum ,english speaking users also use the forum aswell as owners and other staff memeber who are not indian
:angel: Wokey @Aphrodite Thank you for sharing the information again

:heart1: Make This Happy and Memorable :heart1:

:brokenheart: Breakup :brokenheart:We all would have come across this at least once in our life. Among Zozo couples, the breakup is INEVITABLE. But now-a-days, I am seeing a lot of people getting affected so much because of this inevitable result :confused:.

I don’t know about all the people in here, but MOST of us are here to keep ourselves
AWAY from our real-life problemso_O. There is a void in us, and we are here to fill it. It can be anything. It could be sexual, or the affection, or the fun people to hang out with, or the attention we seek from others, etc....
So, we are creating our own virtual world in here with the person (zozo partner;)) to fill that void. Just enjoy as much as possible in that virtual world and do the things that will make you happy :). However, we have to accept that there will be the inevitable result in this :cool:.

:timid: I know by now ya’ll be thinking that it will be easy for me as a third person :rolleyes: to talk about this rationally, but when we are in that position, you’ll realize how much it hurts. Trust me, I can understand how much it will hurt when the loved one leaves us :(.

But all I am saying is don’t make yourself to be in that position. Don’t depend / get involved with too much emotions in it. Because it's just that, Our VIRTUAL World to keep ourselves HAPPY.

:Drunk: We already have more than enough problems in our life to worry about.
:Dream1:Let's not mess up our virtual world too...
:fest: Happy zozoing! :fest:

View attachment 120369

:heart1: Share your memorable moment with your Zozo Partner :heart1:

View attachment 120371
:angel: enna maple neyum erangitiya..... godha la ..... :hearteyes:....

ZOZO Partner:giggle:

My list goes....!!!!!

I have never fought with any before... Everything is like keep it simple.. I will hold u if you are falling and vice versa... :heart1:

:inlove: yup had some worst memories too yet it's always good to think abt happy moments...

Emotional breakdown :Listening: yeahhhh

A year of happiness followed by year filled with tears, heart breaks and many more shits...

:holiday:when I felt like am more messed up in virtual than my reality and those trauma haunting my reality, I just stood calm becoz I have one in reality who doesn't want me to be sad at any cost... So tata bye bye to all things that worried me.. That doesn't mean I left everyone am happy with all those good and happy memories I made with them!

:inlove: Always keep it simple... Dont post your expectations on ur partner or bestie..
We have many many many good memories with them.. Even if we stay apart just rejoice those relationships instead of backbiting abt them which will make their virtual life a Big Mess!!!!

:heart1: Thanks to the one who keeps trying not to hurt not to break my heart but he himself feels that he is hurting.. Am the happiest around U even if we are not meant to be together anymore...I LOVED YOU... I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !

Last edited:
ZOZO Partner:giggle:

My list goes....!!!!!

I have never fought with any before... Everything is like keep it simple.. I will hold u if you are falling and vice versa... :heart1:

:inlove: yup had some worst memories too yet it's always good to think abt happy moments...

Emotional breakdown :Listening: yeahhhh

A year of happiness followed by year filled with tears, heart breaks and many more shits...

:holiday:when I felt like am more messed up in virtual than my reality and those trauma haunting my reality, I just stood calm becoz I have one in reality who doesn't want me to be sad at any cost... So tata bye bye to all things that worried me.. That doesn't mean I left everyone am happy with all those good and happy memories I made with them!

:inlove: Always keep it simple... Dont post your expectations on ur partner or bestie..
We have many many many good memories with them.. Even if we stay apart just rejoice those relationships instead of backbiting abt them which will make their virtual life a Big Mess!!!!

:heart1: Thanks to the one who keeps trying not to hurt not to break my heart but he himself feels that he is hurting.. Am the happiest around U even if we are not meant to be together anymore...I LOVED YOU... I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !
Baby :heart1: