• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex on brain or sex on body?

stopped those physical attraction stuffs a long ago:bandid:

Odiruvom.....
Let me also stop after sometimes soo :Dream1:
Nobody and no body is perfect. So when the emotional bond is there, imperfections fade away. Idk how to explain, but let me try. :p So let's say you look into your guys eyes, if there is an emotional bond, you only think of him, you do not compare it with N other eyes you have come across. You immerse yourself into one person. With emotional bond, there is always a story, a connect or something more attached to everything with the man you are with, so eyes here won't be just eyes, you may see a past hurt that you want to heal, you intend to just kiss but you do more than a kiss. Any inhibitions should fade away, if it doesn't, you are not just shy, you are not connected. you may know of a scar story, you pamper more. You are more gentle and subtle. Only you may notice things which none would have ever noticed, and there is no effort. you may notice joy, spark, the speaking silence, the awkward silence, speaking eyes, hearing eyes, the nothingness you enjoy, the calming care, N things. With emotions, somewhere you know more, you get more, you give more, the little things you do is more. Sex is isn't just sex, it is interlinked at many level, so feel lucky if you get mentally, emotionally, physically connected.

So sex with brain on body is what you should go for. Even Virtual, include a brain to what to do.

ps: I don't have a brain
Well explained :angel:

Sex!!!! Damn what a three letter word !! Yummy !!

Emotional or physical doesn’t matter as long as you don’t have in the brain !

One can’t get hard or get lubricated unless you have it in mind where brain sends sensors! Period.

There was a popular quote :

Show me the sexiest woman in the world and I show a guy who tired of fucking her or vice versa!

Sex!!!! Damn what a three letter word !! Yummy !!

Emotional or physical doesn’t matter as long as you don’t have in the brain !

One can’t get hard or get lubricated unless you have it in mind where brain sends sensors! Period.

There was a popular quote :

Show me the sexiest woman in the world and I show a guy who tired of fucking her or vice versa!
Awsome example :angel:

There can be many type of sex we engage such as one night stand, sex with loved one, random picks, friends, just a hookup etc. When in comes to sex we might attracted emotionally or physically to the partner. In some situations it’s better to have sex with out such attraction even.

Let’s hear your thoughts on emotional attraction or physical attraction plays a better role in sex? Or it’s all not need and go with the flow better? Or it’s just depends?

View attachment 100840
Emotional attachment need to do all time sex for humans...physical attraction animals do when they get time to start reproductive..animals go to mating when they want to do reproductive for particular month..humans aren't .he is in all time sex mind than animals .humans have a emotional attachment.. animals have a physical attraction when they need for reproductive

A perfectly crafted body will certainly gets attention but if that beauty is a Sapio then Boooohyah.... Feast on bed :p

Last edited by a moderator:
A perfects crafted body will certainly gets attention but if that beauty is a Sapio then Boooohyah.... Feast on bed :p
Sapio and sapiosexual these two terms and meaning i learnt today only :angel:

knows is only a handful, whereas the unknown is the size of the world :hearteyes:

There can be many type of sex we engage such as one night stand, sex with loved one, random picks, friends, just a hookup etc. When in comes to sex we might attracted emotionally or physically to the partner. In some situations it’s better to have sex with out such attraction even.

Let’s hear your thoughts on emotional attraction or physical attraction plays a better role in sex? Or it’s all not need and go with the flow better? Or it’s just depends?

View attachment 100840
Depends on my mood and what I want hehehe

unless my mind accepts even she is gorgeous and stand naked I won’t get mood but once I like she no need to remove her dress still she Looks sexy. before physical U need to satisfy ur Mind then only sex is good for both.