• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Seeking Advice on Initiating Private Conversations

Never lose faith in yourself. So that you never have to tell yourself that you could have done it if you tried a little harder. If you are really attracted to someone, I think you should try. There's nothing wrong with trying. If necessary, you know him/her and then you don't know him/her anymore, it is not right. In this way, you will not get a place in the heart of any person, I think...
Well ..let me tell u mate. I like you

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community to ask for some advice. I've been hoping to have a private chat with a member here, but it seems they're not quite ready for it yet.

I respect their boundaries, of course, but I'm also keen on finding ways to initiate a private conversation respectfully and without pressuring them. Have any of you been in a similar situation before? If so, how did you approach it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Note: Dont ask me who the person is
cone-of-silence-private-conversation.gif

I am out of this thread as I am happily married with the most beautiful, caring and kind hearted person whom I love a lot and I am also a father of one month old baby girl. So better not to involve in these matters :Cwl:

I am out of this thread as I am happily married with the beautiful, caring and kind hearted person whom I love a lot and I am also a father of one month old baby girl. So better not to involve in these matters :Cwl:
About the thread, broi its a fun element with a pinch of reality. Anywys i had posted yet again with respect to the closure of this chapter and yes..awww dats so sweet of to be a father of a baby gal. Many congrats and best wishes. Time to focus on the real-life fairy tale unfolding before you.

Bro the major issue is that, the door here is in a closed mode and i still dont know which room does this nick chat? I have absolutely no clue about anything, other than the replies i get here in the forum. So rest everything is in dark.
Mail his Nick will let u know

Well, they say laughter is the best heart-melter, so you're already on the right track! Let's see if we can turn that frown upside down together!
There is nothing left or right here, we are all friends, so we are passing time here. Just kidding, no need to be serious, I really enjoy talking to you.

Never lose faith in yourself. So that you never have to tell yourself that you could have done it if you tried a little harder. If you are really attracted to someone, I think you should try. There's nothing wrong with trying. If necessary, you know him/her and then you don't know him/her anymore, it is not right. In this way, you will not get a place in the heart of any person, I think...
I'm not losing hope and I'm not going to blame myself later that if I tried a little harder I might have opened the door to your heart so I'll keep trying and here I am with you. Oh, if nothing else, we can be friends, there is nothing greater than friendship. Everything with friendship :rofl1: :giggle:

I'm not losing hope and I'm not going to blame myself later that if I tried a little harder I might have opened the door to your heart so I'll keep trying and here I am with you. Oh, if nothing else, we can be friends, there is nothing greater than friendship. Everything with friendship :rofl1: :giggle:
You are right, first introduce yourself as a good friend, then she will tell you everything herself, she will give you the place you want, but she does not know you, you will come and tell her directly I will talk to you personally, which is not acceptable. I think she would do the same even if there was another girl in my place...:smile1::smile1:

You are right, first introduce yourself as a good friend, then she will tell you everything herself, she will give you the place you want, but she does not know you, you will come and tell her directly I will talk to you personally, which is not acceptable. I think she would do the same even if there was another girl in my place...:smile1::smile1:
At the outset I want to say that I don't think there is any place to introduce friendship as how good or bad a friend I am. And time can be shown if I can do something for a friend. You are right she may not know me. And it is not possible to know that it is a virtual word and I think that if I can keep a good friendship then maybe there is a chance to know later. And one more thing you said that it is not right to say anything to someone without knowing what is in their mind and I know that so I did not say anything direct. lastly without any discussion about it, I want to be a good friends and stay here in happiness and nothing else to say

At the outset I want to say that I don't think there is any place to introduce friendship as how good or bad a friend I am. And time can be shown if I can do something for a friend. You are right she may not know me. And it is not possible to know that it is a virtual word and I think that if I can keep a good friendship then maybe there is a chance to know later. And one more thing you said that it is not right to say anything to someone without knowing what is in their mind and I know that so I did not say anything direct. lastly without any discussion about it, I want to be a good friends and stay here in happiness and nothing else to say
Yupppp .I would also like to say that friendship should first be built with trust and kindness. Then a person's trust can be gained. I don't know you, your communication style, how you behave and these things take time, not rush. Then you can go to your favorite place. If you don't have tolerance then I have nothing to do here Hero..

Yupppp .I would also like to say that friendship should first be built with trust and kindness. Then a person's trust can be gained. I don't know you, your communication style, how you behave and these things take time, not rush. Then you can go to your favorite place. If you don't have tolerance then I have nothing to do here Hero..

I agree with you that trust and kindness are the two things that make a good friendship so that one friend can trust another friend and talk openly about everything. what is my communication style, how is my behavior, I don't want to tell you, my behavior will tell you everything which you thought. Hey Miss zozo where did tolerance come from in friendship hey we are friends you take your time, nothing will be a problem here I am always with you . take care buddy
:rofl1: :clapping:

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community to ask for some advice. I've been hoping to have a private chat with a member here, but it seems they're not quite ready for it yet.

I respect their boundaries, of course, but I'm also keen on finding ways to initiate a private conversation respectfully and without pressuring them. Have any of you been in a similar situation before? If so, how did you approach it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Note: Dont ask me who the person is
Approach it casually, acknowledging their comfort level, and express your interest in chatting privately whenever they're ready. Avoid pressure or insistence, instead, maintain open communication and patience> that's the key to access anyone's mind or heart, cheers...All the best mate!