• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Scribbles Of Mayaa ❤️

I will hold your hand forever, and make sure we walk thru this together . Holds you tight and making sure that you will be find soon ! I promise to always hold your hand and cares you like how you does for me always .. Remember you have the strongest weapon to overcome this , which is your SMILE ❤️

images (10).png
Smiling is a sign of strength.
A smile can soften even harsh words.
Wherever smiles show up, joy is soon to follow.
Your smile can inject joy into someone else's life.
The power of positive thinking starts with a smile.
A smile can bring a ray of sunshine into any day.
You smile will change something somehow somewhere !

tumblr_mib9lmJB541s5mt8go1_500.gif

Maayaa Scribbles ❤️

I will hold your hand forever, and make sure we walk thru this together . Holds you tight and making sure that you will be find soon ! I promise to always hold your hand and cares you like how you does for me always .. Remember you have the strongest weapon to overcome this , which is your SMILE ❤️

Smiling is a sign of strength.
A smile can soften even harsh words.
Wherever smiles show up, joy is soon to follow.
Your smile can inject joy into someone else's life.
The power of positive thinking starts with a smile.
A smile can bring a ray of sunshine into any day.

You smile will change something somehow somewhere !

View attachment 212878

Maayaa Scribbles ❤️
Wowwwwww !!!
Madam ur words perplexing Mee yaarrrr!!
What an energetic lines u have showered!! Awesomeee ....
images-7.jpeg

:hearteyes: :blush::Dream1:

Sometimes we have no idea why we breakdown, we only feel its too burden inside... Something that bothers you deep inside, makes you restless.. Cries for hours without a reason.. Multiple mood swings and overthinking..

No one would ever understands you at that moment..

Sometimes we wonder , are we poisoning ourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but trust me you can decide not to be reduced by them. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.

Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky !

anxiety-quotes-emma-stone-1674665788.png

Maaya Scribbles ❤️

Sometimes we have no idea why we breakdown, we only feel its too burden inside... Something that bothers you deep inside, makes you restless.. Cries for hours without a reason.. Multiple mood swings and overthinking..

No one would ever understands you at that moment..

Sometimes we wonder , are we poisoning ourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but trust me you can decide not to be reduced by them. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.

Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky !

View attachment 218268

Maaya Scribbles ❤️
But anxiety isn't good though