• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Revenge ! ( Quote#1)

Sometimes we can't let go of the memories because they are a constant reminders of a great story once we shared (⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)
Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we Remember it ^_^ /

I would for myself take it that a comfortable awareness of the inevitability of death allows me to do my best to live in the moment ^_^ /

When we say Death is the only path to life. it only means that death is not the end, it is just a bend. It comes on the path of life. Life is LIFE, Liberation from Ignorance and Finding Enlightenment and death of the body is not the end, because if we do not get enlightened, then we return to earth in a rebirth. The body dies, the mind and ego, ME returns. Therefore, death is not the end. Sometimes when we are enlightened, in rare cases, then death is not a moment of desperation. It's a moment of celebration.

Therefore, in both cases, death is just a point of life where either we return or we are made united, we become one with the supreme, the Divine. Thus, it may be said that death is a path to life

I would for myself take it that a comfortable awareness of the inevitability of death allows me to do my best to live in the moment ^_^ /

When we say Death is the only path to life. it only means that death is not the end, it is just a bend. It comes on the path of life. Life is LIFE, Liberation from Ignorance and Finding Enlightenment and death of the body is not the end, because if we do not get enlightened, then we return to earth in a rebirth. The body dies, the mind and ego, ME returns. Therefore, death is not the end. Sometimes when we are enlightened, in rare cases, then death is not a moment of desperation. It's a moment of celebration.

Therefore, in both cases, death is just a point of life where either we return or we are made united, we become one with the supreme, the Divine. Thus, it may be said that death is a path to life
How do you know... The concept of rebirth is real?

At death, you forget all the limitations of the physical body and realize how free you are

Acceptance of death is keynote to the free the soul eternally ^_^
Why even endure the life.. If death is inevitable:think1: What's the point of living a life full of affliction

I believe because i read bhagwada Gita says ^_^
And Also I Searched Knowledge About It...

reborn and rebirth is not just a concept. It could just as well be truth but there's no solid proof to prove it to be true, however, that doesn't mean that they are completely wrong because they can't be denied either.

Why even endure the life.. If death is inevitable:think1: What's the point of living a life full of affliction

I'll make this short.

You're going to die one day for sure. Everybody dies. The time in between is where you live.

Life in itself has no purpose at all. One needs to give his life his own meaning.

To give a meaning you need to know what interests you.

To know what interests you, you need to learn new things.

So go out and try new things. Try & Fail. You'd eventually find something that you thoroughly enjoy. When you find it, master it.

Work hard at it and you'll find the pleasure you'd have never known. That pleasure is happiness and that is what life is for. To be happy, not in an immoral way but by doing what we love. That's what real happiness is.

The most important part is done. You have an aim now. It's time to explore the world and enjoy things. Go rafting. Go mountaineering, go play with a dog, go love someone who has an equal idea of life as you, go conquer all the pleasures of life because your time is limited. Do everything you can so that the moment you have your last breath you don't have any regrets...But be rational and moral.

Congrats! You've given your life a meaning.

Even if God exists, He'd be happy to watch you being a true human. Enjoying in His playground, living happily a life of honesty and truth.

I'll make this short.

You're going to die one day for sure. Everybody dies. The time in between is where you live.

Life in itself has no purpose at all. One needs to give his life his own meaning.

To give a meaning you need to know what interests you.

To know what interests you, you need to learn new things.

So go out and try new things. Try & Fail. You'd eventually find something that you thoroughly enjoy. When you find it, master it.

Work hard at it and you'll find the pleasure you'd have never known. That pleasure is happiness and that is what life is for. To be happy, not in an immoral way but by doing what we love. That's what real happiness is.

The most important part is done. You have an aim now. It's time to explore the world and enjoy things. Go rafting. Go mountaineering, go play with a dog, go love someone who has an equal idea of life as you, go conquer all the pleasures of life because your time is limited. Do everything you can so that the moment you have your last breath you don't have any regrets...But be rational and moral.

Congrats! You've given your life a meaning.

Even if God exists, He'd be happy to watch you being a true human. Enjoying in His playground, living happily a life of honesty and truth.
Omg thanks you for writing this...