• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Pic sharing in Beta

We've removed the pic sharing option in Beta for the time being for all guests and registered users. It will be restored shortly, but for now, that option is no longer available.

Its not working for registered user i am not having any badge yet i am confirming this info shared in this thread . Much needed step is taken considering the attack by the other site people . They are using the image option to share the info of thier site . I hope this will get sorted soon for the users usually use this option as per the rules and guidelines . One more thing i request is Add chatbot inbetween the conversation which tells the users about the site rule .like sex chat side one . If this can be done . Its going to help the newly registered users to understand the rules and the guidelines laid by the site owners ..

you're a badge holder. :facepalm: i said guests and registered.
Hey
I wanted to know can I get my badge Holder (ninja) id on zozo which I deleted. I got badge from this id . I've got my badge in beta but I also want it in old zozo

Hey
I wanted to know can I get my badge Holder (ninja) id on zozo which I deleted. I got badge from this id . I've got my badge in beta but I also want it in old zozo
Old UI Chat is going to shift On BETA in few days... So the promotion of user on old UI is stopped because it won't make sense upgrading badge there. I hope you understand.

Old UI Chat is going to shift On BETA in few days... So the promotion of user on old UI is stopped because it won't make sense upgrading badge there. I hope you understand.
Still I want it there

We've removed the pic sharing option in Beta for the time being for all guests and registered users. It will be restored shortly, but for now, that option is no longer available.
Personal opinion is Pic sharing should be Permanently to do. This pic sharing is not required in a Virtual chatsite and This will be hurt the users.

Being in sex chat , what pics and gifs u are expecting???? :nerdy:
Nothing expecting is the answer given and in future, Looking this to be permanently remove......looking forward for Hades will do it's best...,