• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Phobia - Do u have any ?

Is there a phobia that you may desire to overcome, yet at the same time, be reluctant to engage in the process of overcoming it?

I have katsaridaphobia( fear of roaches)

I am prone to all expect the tiny little one with wings- The cockroaches :spoileralert:-. I become a ninja when spotted one XD :rofl1:and runs faster than crock roach can scuttle. Being in hostel for 8 years and the only essentiality in my packing bag was the mosquito net. No it's not cuz hate for their bites XD but to protect myself from the late night audition by the flying roaches.:giggle:
[ Downloading one , na to even search one of roach pic , is a nightmare lol]
Phobii hobii:angel::Dream1:
Here are some of the rare phobias

Pogonophobia

Pogonophobia is the fear of beards. People with this phobia may experience anxiety or even panic attacks when in the presence of someone with facial hair.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Ironically, this is the fear of long words. It's a humorous term for a serious fear, as individuals with this phobia may find it challenging to cope with long and complex words, which can lead to significant anxiety.

Here are some of the rare phobias

Pogonophobia

Pogonophobia is the fear of beards. People with this phobia may experience anxiety or even panic attacks when in the presence of someone with facial hair.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Ironically, this is the fear of long words. It's a humorous term for a serious fear, as individuals with this phobia may find it challenging to cope with long and complex words, which can lead to significant anxiety.
Nyc info :nerdy::inlove:

Is there a phobia that you may desire to overcome, yet at the same time, be reluctant to engage in the process of overcoming it?

I am prone to all expect the tiny little one with wings- The cockroaches :spoileralert:-. I become a ninja when spotted one XD :rofl1:and runs faster than crock roach can scuttle. Being in hostel for 8 years and the only essentiality in my packing bag was the mosquito net. No it's not cuz hate for their bites XD but to protect myself from the late night audition by the flying roaches.:giggle:
I have The fear of mediocrity like never been a mediorce in my school life but now life making me one

Enaku Phobia ila....Ithu neraya peruku irukum nenaikuren when we have lungs stiff apo chill water shower apo breath elukum..when ever nan swim pana pool la iragum pothu antha breath uncomfotable varum athu sela peru waterphobia nu nenaichikuranga....

I have Acrophobia

Fear of snake
Snakes_Diversity.jpg

Im claustrophobic, whenever i think of small confined spaces i felt suffocated. :/

Necrophobia