• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Need is the father of Innovations

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
It may be ridiculous for a novice to suggest changes to anything that she might come across .Though i would like to know if it is possible to add gif option internally within the wall. it will make the task easier and we won't need to go for searching and finding gifs.
Ignore it if its so pointless:):heart1:

It may be ridiculous for a novice to suggest changes to anything that she might come across .Though i would like to know if it is possible to add gif option internally within the wall. it will make the task easier and we won't need to go for searching and finding gifs.
Well there is a section for all these suggestions. Post this there
And if we add those feature , its gonna create a ruckus on wall , too much spamming

ദക്ഷിണ ഒരു ആയിരത്തൊന്നു വെച്ചാൽ വഴി ഞാൻ പറഞ്ഞു തരാം

I will think about it and tell you later:nodding:

You may be right in your thinking

ദക്ഷിണ ഒരു ആയിരത്തൊന്നു വെച്ചാൽ വഴി ഞാൻ പറഞ്ഞു തരാം
Hadnt understood dear

The thing is people would be spamming gifs all over :Cwl: