• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My World revolves around you..

Meeenuuuu

Wellknown Ace
7b46182d2a0c5167b035df45ca07ab18.jpg

I wish I could explain what I see in your eyes.. and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies.. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete. In you, I have found a natural drug for all my panic, anxiety and sorrows. It's you yourself. You mean the world to me, no matter what the world around us says. No man in the world is as kind, loving, respectful, honest and loyal as you. I'm the luckiest to experience your love, I wish I could love you as pure as you love me. Sree, I Love you so very much. you are my Home. :heart1:

Njan ninne snehicha athreyum ini enikkareyum snehikkan pattilla, ente saameepyam ninte vishamangal marakkunnuvenkil athinekkal valuthaayi enikkonnum nedaanumilla. Ninte vishamangal enteyum aanennu karuthi thanneyaanu ithreyum naal koode ninnathu iniyum koode nikkayum cheyyum, ninnekkal valuthaayi ini enikkonnum varaanum illa,
You are my world...... Ninne chuttiyaanu njan sanjarikkunnath polum........
I love you Meenu........
:heart1:

View attachment 240793

I wish I could explain what I see in your eyes.. and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies.. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete. In you, I have found a natural drug for all my panic, anxiety and sorrows. It's you yourself. You mean the world to me, no matter what the world around us says. No man in the world is as kind, loving, respectful, honest and loyal as you. I'm the luckiest to experience your love, I wish I could love you as pure as you love me. Sree, I Love you so very much. you are my Home.

View attachment 240793

I wish I could explain what I see in your eyes.. and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies.. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete. In you, I have found a natural drug for all my panic, anxiety and sorrows. It's you yourself. You mean the world to me, no matter what the world around us says. No man in the world is as kind, loving, respectful, honest and loyal as you. I'm the luckiest to experience your love, I wish I could love you as pure as you love me. Sree, I Love you so very much. you are my Home. :heart1:
It's clear that you value his kindness, honesty, and loyalty, and feel incredibly fortunate to have him in your life. Such sincere expressions of love can strengthen your bond and bring you closer together.

View attachment 240793

Awww dats so cute...

View attachment 240793

I wish I could explain what I see in your eyes.. and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies.. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete. In you, I have found a natural drug for all my panic, anxiety and sorrows. It's you yourself. You mean the world to me, no matter what the world around us says. No man in the world is as kind, loving, respectful, honest and loyal as you. I'm the luckiest to experience your love, I wish I could love you as pure as you love me. Sree, I Love you so very much. you are my Home.
U found ur home meenammoi

And so happy for u guys

Njan ninne snehicha athreyum ini enikkareyum snehikkan pattilla, ente saameepyam ninte vishamangal marakkunnuvenkil athinekkal valuthaayi enikkonnum nedaanumilla. Ninte vishamangal enteyum aanennu karuthi thanneyaanu ithreyum naal koode ninnathu iniyum koode nikkayum cheyyum, ninnekkal valuthaayi ini enikkonnum varaanum illa,
You are my world...... Ninne chuttiyaanu njan sanjarikkunnath polum........
I love you Meenu........
:heart1:

:heart1::heart1: You are too precious my love.. എനിക്ക് ജീവിതകാലം മുഴുവൻ ഓർമിക്കാൻ ഉള്ള ഓർമ്മകൾ തന്നിട്ടുണ്ട്.. സ്നേഹം തന്നിട്ടുണ്ട്.. ഇനീപ്പോ എനിക്ക് എന്താ വേണ്ടേ.. :kiss:

It's clear that you value his kindness, honesty, and loyalty, and feel incredibly fortunate to have him in your life. Such sincere expressions of love can strengthen your bond and bring you closer together.
A man like him, surely needs to be appreciated, valued and loved. And I believe, it's important to express what we feel, towards the person we love. Because, ഉള്ളിൽ ഒളിപ്പിച്ചു വച്ചിരുന്നിട്ടു സ്നേഹത്തിനും, ബഹുമാനത്തിനും ഒന്നിനും കാര്യം ഇല്ലല്ലോ. :blush:
And yes, I'm so proud to say that I'm FORTUNATE to have him in my life. :heart1:

U found ur home meenammoi

And so happy for u guys
എടാ മോനെ.. ഞങ്ങൾ 2 ദിവസം മുന്നേ നിന്റെ കാര്യം പറഞ്ഞതെ ഉള്ളു....
And yes, I hit the Jackpot with this Man.. He is not just a home, he is a freaking cozy & comfy happy place! :cry1::heart1::heart1:

Last edited: