• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Money is the basis of this world" ?

Yeah, according to my perspective there is only a little you can do with money.

I will narrate a story.
Once there lived a mother and a son. As a single parent she suffered well enough to bring him up. Fed him well even by starving herself. The child grew up to become a gentle man. Became number one in the class. Like all humans, the greed evoked in him. He longed to go abroad. Mother wasn't ready to disappoint her son. So, she worked thrice harder to send him to Canada.
He went. Once and forever. He never called his mother there in Canada. She waited for a call. But by the error of destiny, she died. Somehow, he came to know that. Nostalgia evoked within him. Pain raised through his nerves. He came to see his mother's corpse. With a lot of money, he went from place to place to bring his mother's life back. WILL HE BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THAT MONEY? NO!

One who attach to human feelings with utmost respect outweighs crores. A poor family conducting their daughter's marriage with love and affection may not capture media attention but has more value and importance than of Anand Ambani's wedding.

So,

1. One can't buy respect out of money.
  2. One can't buy love out of money.
  3. One can't buy past nor present anytime in the future.
  4. One can't learn culture with money.
  5. Knowlege is beyond money. In this era people may secure seats using power and influence but has zero value according to me.

I will narrate a story.
Once there lived a mother and a son. As a single parent she suffered well enough to bring him up. Fed him well even by starving herself. The child grew up to become a gentle man. Became number one in the class. Like all humans, the greed evoked in him. He longed to go abroad. Mother wasn't ready to disappoint her son. So, she worked thrice harder to send him to Canada.
He went. Once and forever. He never called his mother there in Canada. She waited for a call. But by the error of destiny, she died. Somehow, he came to know that. Nostalgia evoked within him. Pain raised through his nerves. He came to see his mother's corpse. With a lot of money, he went from place to place to bring his mother's life back. WILL HE BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THAT MONEY? NO!

One who attach to human feelings with utmost respect outweighs crores. A poor family conducting their daughter's marriage with love and affection may not capture media attention but has more value and importance than of Anand Ambani's wedding.

So,
  5. Knowlege is beyond money. In this era people may secure seats using power and influence but has zero value according to me.
Wowww

That's right
UJr.gif

I will narrate a story.

So,
Money is everything including parents love also
I am proof of that money