• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Ever feel like you're playing a game of mental health Twister? Left foot on "anxiety," right hand on "stress," and somehow trying to balance a cup of "self-care" on your head?

But hey, we're all in this hilarious mess together! Let's break the stigma one laugh at a time. Share your funniest mental health moments or coping mechanisms below. Laughter really is the best medicine, right? #KeepItLight #MentalHealthMatters

Ever feel like you're playing a game of mental health Twister? Left foot on "anxiety," right hand on "stress," and somehow trying to balance a cup of "self-care" on your head?

But hey, we're all in this hilarious mess together! Let's break the stigma one laugh at a time. Share your funniest mental health moments or coping mechanisms below. Laughter really is the best medicine, right? #KeepItLight #MentalHealthMatters
i watch comedy videos when I am in stress, and ofcourse my fav music also to relieve stress and refresh

No, there is no such pressure in life. I have a good job, I am standing in a very good place, I have always received family support, my parents serve me when I return home from office. I am always by their side when they are in trouble. And if there is any pressure in life, it is My parents take care. Yes in real life I have some good friends who love me a lot but in virtual world there is none because I have trust issues. And when I feel alone I fall asleep or listen to music. I love listening to music.

Yes, sometimes I feel so lonely that I feel like giving up everything and going somewhere where there will be only me and my dreams..

No, there is no such pressure in life. I have a good job, I am standing in a very good place, I have always received family support, my parents serve me when I return home from office. I am always by their side when they are in trouble. And if there is any pressure in life, it is My parents take care. Yes in real life I have some good friends who love me a lot but in virtual world there is none because I have trust issues. And when I feel alone I fall asleep or listen to music. I love listening to music.

Yes, sometimes I feel so lonely that I feel like giving up everything and going somewhere where there will be only me and my dreams..
It's heartwarming to hear about the love and support you receive from your family and friends in the real world. Trust issues in the virtual world are common, but it's amazing how music and sleep offer comfort during lonely times. Just remember, your dreams are worth chasing, and you're never alone. We're or rather i am here to sprinkle some virtual cheer whenever you need it and i mean it from the bottom of my heart

It's heartwarming to hear about the love and support you receive from your family and friends in the real world. Trust issues in the virtual world are common, but it's amazing how music and sleep offer comfort during lonely times. Just remember, your dreams are worth chasing, and you're never alone. We're or rather i am here to sprinkle some virtual cheer whenever you need it and i mean it from the bottom of my heart
When I find someone in life, I will give my loneliness to him. Thank you for giving me this hope, you are there for me in any need.......personable

I don't think there is any place where there is no mental pressure, whether it's where you work or where I work.Wherever you go, whatever you do, there will be mental pressure, so you have to manage how to get out of it, I don't think there is any need to do anything extra.Eat and drink normally and get plenty of sleep See everything is fine

You put your words so beautifully, it's great to read and never feel alone. We are with you miss india
:giggle: :rofl1:

Well all of us traverse this path, I found solace in my solitude, meditation, music and helping others in need ( one of the founding principles of my religion sikhism vand chakna).
Again, with age you understand to let go.
What really gets me going everytime am out are the lines of Tagore
If
you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings

That's what life is

Well all of us traverse this path, I found solace in my solitude, meditation, music and helping others in need ( one of the founding principles of my religion sikhism vand chakna).
If

That's what life is
Very well said..appreciate it buddy..

When I find someone in life, I will give my loneliness to him. Thank you for giving me this hope, you are there for me in any need.......personable
Your words are touching, and I'm glad to offer you hope and support whenever you need it. Remember, you deserve someone who cherishes you just as much as you cherish them. Until then, know that I'm here for you, ready to lend an ear or a virtual shoulder to lean on whenever you need it. You're not alone in this journey!

I don't think there is any place where there is no mental pressure, whether it's where you work or where I work.Wherever you go, whatever you do, there will be mental pressure, so you have to manage how to get out of it, I don't think there is any need to do anything extra.Eat and drink normally and get plenty of sleep See everything is fine
You make a valid point. Mental pressure is inevitable in various aspects of life, but managing it is key. Taking care of ourselves with regular meals, hydration, and ample sleep can indeed help alleviate some of that pressure. It's about finding balance and prioritizing self-care amidst life's demands. Thanks for sharing your perspective!

If

That's what life is
Your journey and coping mechanisms resonate deeply. Solitude, meditation, music, and the guiding principles of your religion, Sikhism, offer solace and purpose. Indeed, as we age, the wisdom of letting go becomes clearer. The lines from Tagore's "If" encapsulate the essence of resilience and starting anew amidst life's uncertainties. Thank you for sharing such profound insights!

i do have many stress in my life but now having a very beautiful soul in my life my husband who always treats me like queen and always makes me smile when no body is by my side he is there for me :heart1: