• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love Finds You

Feeling confused about patience and impatience comes from overthinking. In the present moment, you don’t need to worry about these concepts—just live and trust that things will work out naturally.
Hmmm let me try thanks for bearing with me

You never find love; love finds you first,
In quiet moments when your heart might burst,
In a gentle touch, a look that stays,
Love appears in the simplest ways.

It’s in the silence, in words unspoken,
In a smile that heals when you feel broken,
Love doesn’t shout; it softly appears,
In every breath, it calms your fears.

No need to chase; love’s already there,
In a hand that holds, in a steady stare,
In the eyes that see and truly know,
Love is the now, where you let go.

Let love flow, let it come and stay,
In every moment, in every day,
Not something you search, but something you see,
Love is the present, where you’re meant to be.
There are a thousand and one meaning to love. A million and one ways to express it yet it looks like a billion and one people will misunderstand the meaning of love or will not find the right expression to love at the most expecting/needful period.

So what if there’s no definition to love, hence no hustle and bustle to express it and so nobody is confused because it is undefined after all.

There are a thousand and one meaning to love. A million and one ways to express it yet it looks like a billion and one people will misunderstand the meaning of love or will not find the right expression to love at the most expecting/needful period.

So what if there’s no definition to love, hence no hustle and bustle to express it and so nobody is confused because it is undefined after all.
Without a fixed definition, love could flow freely and naturally, unburdened by misunderstanding and expectation.

I agree with you but do you think really loves in this age?Love is a beautiful thing. If Love is like love
I see love differently. To me, love is a fact—pure and indescribable, which can only be witnessed. When we try to describe it, it becomes an idea shaped by our personal, fragmented experiences.