• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love Finds You

JalJala

Epic Legend
Senior's
You never find love; love finds you first,
In quiet moments when your heart might burst,
In a gentle touch, a look that stays,
Love appears in the simplest ways.

It’s in the silence, in words unspoken,
In a smile that heals when you feel broken,
Love doesn’t shout; it softly appears,
In every breath, it calms your fears.

No need to chase; love’s already there,
In a hand that holds, in a steady stare,
In the eyes that see and truly know,
Love is the now, where you let go.

Let love flow, let it come and stay,
In every moment, in every day,
Not something you search, but something you see,
Love is the present, where you’re meant to be.

Where does this kind of love exist in these days
Love is eternal and everywhere. To fully see it, you must be present and witness it without letting past memories or expectations interfere. Don’t try to recognize, understand, or experience it—just observe it. Love is visible in every moment. but if you have accumulated memories, you will try to recognize, understand, and experience love, trapping yourself in a never-ending loop of desire based on the concept of 'opposite = VS = illusion,' which prevents you from witnessing love. To me, love is a fact that can only be witnessed in the present moment and cannot be experienced through past concepts or desires.

Last edited:

You are right I am walking this path. I don't want to get anything by force, if there is love in my life, love will definitely find me.It is a feeling that the mind/heart❤️ will grasp at the right time :fingercross:.
*A_AICS

You are right I am walking this path. I don't want to get anything by force, if there is love in my life, love will definitely find me.It is a feeling that the mind/heart❤️ will grasp at the right time :fingercross:.
*A_AICS
:Like:
That’s a beautiful way to look at it. When we don’t force things and allow love to come naturally, it often finds us in the most genuine and fulfilling ways. Trusting that love will arrive in its own time and embracing it when it does can lead to the most meaningful connections. Your approach is a great reminder to stay open and present, letting love unfold in its own time.

:Like:
That’s a beautiful way to look at it. When we don’t force things and allow love to come naturally, it often finds us in the most genuine and fulfilling ways. Trusting that love will arrive in its own time and embracing it when it does can lead to the most meaningful connections. Your approach is a great reminder to stay open and present, letting love unfold in its own time.
It's not like I'm still waiting for love. If there is love in life, it will surely come to me. I don't mind if love doesn't come because I'm fine this way. I hope to be better than before.

But I don't want to force anything.

I will take it the day my heart feels it, not before. :zzz: :zzz:
*A_AICS

Woah :heart1:
Beautifully written..

Love is eternal and everywhere. To fully see it, you must be present and witness it without letting past memories or expectations interfere. Don’t try to recognize, understand, or experience it—just observe it. Love is visible in every moment. but if you have accumulated memories, you will try to recognize, understand, and experience love, trapping yourself in a never-ending loop of desire based on the concept of 'opposite = VS = illusion,' which prevents you from witnessing love. To me, love is a fact that can only be witnessed in the present moment and cannot be experienced through past concepts or desires.
I also want somone who will love me
Like this