• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Let's share your recent fav dance music.

Not a good one for me
Look Man!! A friendly advice, if u don't like any post of anyone just don't react on it. Why don't u just leave it like that huh??
Is that relevant to comment on a female's post like that??? If u don't like it u have the right to dislike it( that's the reason why dislike emoticon is given as an option to choose) but anyone didn't disliked it other than you. Nooo!!! We don't see any negativity in that....look! If ur discomfort with a particular person's post u can just simply ignore it. But cannot say in that way I personally believe because forum is a social platform,
For sharing of thoughts,
Quotes & making new friends,
Posts from the internet,
And celebrating occasions,
In order to define the meaning of togetherness i request you to not to do such things in a happy place.
Pls don't mind, but I didn't like ur disapproval nor anyone would have liked it. It's not appreciable. Kindly pls think twice before u react especially on a female, without any wrong in it.(post)

It's just a friendly advice mate.

Warm regards ✨

Last edited: