• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Learn Something New With Me

Choudhary_

Hey folks... I'm here to tell you some funny facts of daily life on which you don't pay attention and I think you will try those today or in upcoming days.

1. When u pee the last drop of your pee will be dropped in your undergarment. I bet you will try this and check this.
2. Most of people who sleeps in daytime and wakes up in evening will check first it's evening or morning this happens cuz of dream or some fear.
3. You can't sit on hard surface for a long time. It will create a pain in your hips and after that you will not able to sit on soft surfaces too.
5. Hair trimmer can cut your soft skin cuz it contains sharp teeths which can hit your soft skin.
6. Mostly we see in winter time that our undergarment which we wear under out shirt makes wool this happens cuz of rubbing of clothes on our stomach and hairs of stomach attract those fibers and make wool.
7. I missed number 4.
8. Now you will pay attention to number 4 and this happens usually in daily when you take interest in one thing you will forget others and nowadays this is happening in relationships.
9. Zozo has mostly users are asexual. They feel harrass by sexual comments.
10. The end of my list.

You can give your opinions and tell me more by commenting.

I wish you all have a good day/morning/afternoon/evening/night.

Hey folks... I'm here to tell you some funny facts of daily life on which you don't pay attention and I think you will try those today or in upcoming days.

1. When u pee the last drop of your pee will be dropped in your undergarment. I bet you will try this and check this.
2. Most of people who sleeps in daytime and wakes up in evening will check first it's evening or morning this happens cuz of dream or some fear.
3. You can't sit on hard surface for a long time. It will create a pain in your hips and after that you will not able to sit on soft surfaces too.
5. Hair trimmer can cut your soft skin cuz it contains sharp teeths which can hit your soft skin.
6. Mostly we see in winter time that our undergarment which we wear under out shirt makes wool this happens cuz of rubbing of clothes on our stomach and hairs of stomach attract those fibers and make wool.
7. I missed number 4.
8. Now you will pay attention to number 4 and this happens usually in daily when you take interest in one thing you will forget others and nowadays this is happening in relationships.
10. The end of my list.

IMG_20240926_172614.jpg

7. I missed number 4.
10. The end of my list.

1000132495.png

7. I missed number 4.
10. The end of my list.

Superb