• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kindly lift ban

nothing, you're not banned, muted or kicked. clear your cache, clear your cookies, and refresh. there was an update, and you need to clear out the old data.

nothing, you're not banned, muted or kicked. clear your cache, clear your cookies, and refresh. there was an update, and you need to clear out the old data.
okay thank you, but somehow whatever I did (cleared cache), I couldn't login..not even as guest! Will try again tomorrow.

Good morning! Looks like this is some other issue..I couldn't login in other browser too! Kindly double check, My id AjayMAX and my login email ******@gmail.com. Thank you.

Last edited:
Good morning! Looks like this is some other issue..I couldn't login in other browser too! Kindly double check, My id AjayMAX and my login email [email protected]. Thank you.
If u are using mobile phone just put ur phone on airoplane mode for 1 min . After this ur ip will get changed as phones have dynamic ip,s . Remive the browser history and cache . Retry again . Most probably ur issue will get resolved ..

If u are using mobile phone just put ur phone on airoplane mode for 1 min . After this ur ip will get changed as phones have dynamic ip,s . Remive the browser history and cache . Retry again . Most probably ur issue will get resolved ..
Thanks for your help. But I use laptop :). I couldn't login as guest also ..it say i reached maximum registration limits!