• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kalki 2829 AD... amazing Sifi Indian Telegu language movie

Agneveer

Photographer Of Chatzozo ❤️‍
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Kalki 2898 AD is a 2024 Indian Telugu-language epic science fiction film directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by C. Aswani Dutt under Vyjayanthi Movies.The film lead roles Amitabh Bachchan,Prabhas,Deepika Padukone,Kamal Haasan,and Saswata Chatterjee.It is the first installment in the planned Kalki Cinematic Universe and inspired by Hindu mythology.Set in a post-apocalyptic world in the year 2898 AD,the film follows the few selected who are on a mission to save the unborn child, Kalki, of SUM-80,a lab subject.

kalki 2829 Ad movie release date was 27 June 2024 means today....I went to see the movie in Imax cinema hall...the movie is very good...action sequences are good but the movie is very modern like hollywood.. movie is very good I can give the movie 8 points out of 10.

Now Watch the trailer

Kalki 2898 AD is a 2024 Indian Telugu-language epic science fiction film directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by C. Aswani Dutt under Vyjayanthi Movies.The film lead roles Amitabh Bachchan,Prabhas,Deepika Padukone,Kamal Haasan,and Saswata Chatterjee.It is the first installment in the planned Kalki Cinematic Universe and inspired by Hindu mythology.Set in a post-apocalyptic world in the year 2898 AD,the film follows the few selected who are on a mission to save the unborn child, Kalki, of SUM-80,a lab subject.

kalki 2829 Ad movie release date was 27 June 2024 means today....I went to see the movie in Imax cinema hall...the movie is very good...action sequences are good but the movie is very modern like hollywood.. movie is very good I can give the movie 8 points out of 10.

Now Watch the trailer
I am waiting ,I am very excited that the story of Mahabharata is involved in this movie. :fingercross:

Now Watch the trailer
Great

Now Watch the trailer
I watched the movie on the 3 rd day of release with not even slightest idea about what to expect. The movie turned out to be great since I am a sci-fi loving guy.Vfx was good. Actually the character of Amitabh Bachchan out threw the main character played by Prabas. There's like many cameos. Overall it's a great movie and hats off to the crew.
It's an 8/10 from me too

I watched the movie on the 3 rd day of release with not even slightest idea about what to expect. The movie turned out to be great since I am a sci-fi loving guy.Vfx was good. Actually the character of Amitabh Bachchan out threw the main character played by Prabas. There's like many cameos. Overall it's a great movie and hats off to the crew.
It's an 8/10 from me too
Nice Bro

Now Watch the trailer
Nice :)