• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

IT HURTS

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
1st of all, its not emotional but its truely a thread for timepass and Ideologies..
And the things i felt for MySelf..

Lemme start from the problems of Boys, and wat is the impact those creates.

Job - Every guy in this world loves to dream a life that is apart from imagination of gals. Men are like they wanted to b in top ryt from the initial stage bt it doesn't work that way., consistency matters bt v guys fail to be consistent on 1 work. Why so.!? Juz coz of the pressure he has on his head that maybe gaining property or getting into a love life that depends. None can make a guy feel the importance of consistency than time. But anyhow here he gets to be a victim. Even in profession there he has to face insult and at the same tym must b facing competition. Well he have to work for years to prove his skills and gain promotion on increment by which he can live his dream life. Still not all guys can succeed in this which HURTS.

Heart - Gals usually represents guys hav hard Heart. Nah, gals cry out loud, guys r said to cry in HEART (Coz guys dont cry) who the fuck said tat .! Even they are humans and they do hav tonnes of feeling and tears in stock to shed out lol. Well gals easily leave a guy, coz a gal's mind is easily adoptable hence thats not there mistake.. For the ones who r gonna oppose, there is a saying (Gals HEART can adopt easily, 1st she s Dad's lil Princess, soon she changes into Someone's Queen, after the baby comes out Her Husband is less prioritized than Kid) But guys cant move easily, tats y wen someone asks Ur Mom or Me.! Guys say, BOTH..

Detailed one from my personal experience..
I loved a gal, she was also. That was the most happiest 8 months in my life (U might think juz 8 month.? Doesn't count bro). Nah it counts if ur feelings for tat person is genuine. Unfortunately due to some family issues she gotta get married to some other guy, tats ok i can understand. But, even after mrrg she s being flirting wit other guys tat too in front of me.!! I wonder how am i still struggling wit her thoughts and she could marry someone and flirt wit others.! OMG

:surprised:

Really i donno how to React.!

And yes i fought wit her to not assassinate her character, bt tat always get wrong.. Am not sure whether she understands wat i mean by those fyts.! Even tried to replace her and come out of her thoughts and FAILED..!

And again the one i loved madly, calling random guys as darling, baby, love etc.. And even if i try to b juz a caring friend am being avoided.! Well am tired of these.

:sweat:

And can u predict wat il b amount of pain in this situation.?

1. U hav feeling for her bt cant express coz she s not urs.
2. She flirts wit all means An Angel for u once now assassinating/punishing herself.
3. The cute words she used only to mean U, being used to others in front of u.
4. U juz wanted to cry out loud to her, pls dont spoil urself. Bt if u say so arguement and fyt raises.
5. U love to hear her often bt no someone else even some random ppl hears her than u.
6. She s scared to spk to u thinking u might start things frm beginning, and fail to know u r not tat same kid minded.
7. Moreover even wen to try to b out of her thoughts she is wandering in front of u flirting others.
8. Ppl who wr strangers for her, wen u wr wit her, became close now and u became a stranger.

Wierdest human part.. still wit same PAIN and Yes making progress in moving out of it..
Ooowch, Tats too big..! Lol, yeah coz its HEART.. And it HURTS

Brain - Always a guys brain thinks constructively, coz v r trained tat way.. Our parents say study 10th and enjoy 11th study 12th and enjoy College, But fact is v r made to trust thngs by trustable persons and realise its a lie. Yeah, so v r made to face anythng.. Ofcourse they il say for gals too, bt mostly gals think is, v can study then v can enjoy.. Tats thr mindset..
And guys, lets enjoy, study comes next.. Lol, tats y guys dont live longer than gals..

I bet Brain of guys are much more stronger than Gal.. Coz a guy can simply sit without thinking anythng.. U may ask him wat r u Thinking and says NOTHING.. U il argue for wat it is. Bt i swear Guys can keep his brain EMPTY.. And meanwhile Guys can go on million thoughts at a tym and find theoritical solutions too.. He knows he is gonna b empty, still he can figure out all possible moves and wait for ryt tym..

Body - A guy's body is quite heard not his Heart.
Guys hav hard skin than gals, thats y gals experience lotta pain if hurt physically, bt guys experience it less.. Still gals body heals quickly and the pain il b gone.. Bt for guys it heals but the pain still Remains for a long tym.. Which HURTS.

With all these HURTs no Guy can focus properly on his life..

Please dont HURT further coz v r made to get HURT and cant bear anymore..

Last edited:
1st of all, its not emotional but its truely a thread for timepass and Ideologies..

Job - Every guy in this world loves to dream a life that is apart from imagination of gals. Men are like they wanted to b in top ryt from the initial stage bt it doesn't work that way., consistency matters bt v guys fail to be consistent on 1 work. Why so.!? Juz coz of the pressure he has on his head that maybe gaining property or getting into a love life that depends. None can make a guy feel the importance of consistency than time. But anyhow here he gets to be a victim. Even in profession there he has to face insult and at the same tym must b facing competition. Well he have to work for years to prove his skills and gain promotion on increment by which he can live his dream life. Still not all guys can succeed in this which HURTS.

Heart - Gals usually represents guys hav hard Heart. Nah, gals cry out loud, guys r said to cry in HEART (Coz guys dont cry) who the fuck said tat .! Even they are humans and they do hav tonnes of feeling and tears in stock to shed out lol. Well gals easily leave a guy, coz a gal's mind is easily adoptable hence thats not there mistake.. For the ones who r gonna oppose, there is a saying (Gals HEART can adopt easily, 1st she s Dad's lil Princess, soon she changes into Someone's Queen, after the baby comes out Her Husband is less prioritized than Kid) But guys cant move easily, tats y wen someone asks Ur Mom or Me.! Guys say, BOTH..

I loved a gal, she was also. That was the most happiest 8 months in my life (U might think juz 8 month.? Doesn't count bro). Nah it counts if ur feelings for tat person is genuine. Unfortunately due to some family issues she gotta get married to some other guy, tats ok i can understand. But, even after mrrg she s being flirting wit other guys tat too in front of me.!! I wonder how am i still struggling wit her thoughts and she could marry someone and flirt wit others.! OMG

And yes i fought wit her to not assassinate her character, bt tat always get wrong.. Am not sure whether she understands wat i mean by those fyts.! Even tried to replace her and come out of her thoughts and FAILED..!

And again the one i loved madly, calling random guys as darling, baby, love etc.. And even if i try to b juz a caring friend am being avoided.! Well am tired of these.

2. She flirts wit all means An Angel for u once now assassinating/punishing herself.
4. U juz wanted to cry out loud to her, pls dont spoil urself. Bt if u say so arguement and fyt raises.
5. U love to hear her often bt no someone else even some random ppl hears her than u.
6. She s scared to spk to u thinking u might start things frm beginning, and fail to know u r not tat same kid minded.
7. Moreover even wen to try to b out of her thoughts she is wandering in front of u flirting others.
8. Ppl who wr strangers for her, wen u wr wit her, became close now and u became a stranger.

Wierdest human part.. still wit same PAIN and Yes making progress in moving out of it..

Brain - Always a guys brain thinks constructively, coz v r trained tat way.. Our parents say study 10th and enjoy 11th study 12th and enjoy College, But fact is v r made to trust thngs by trustable persons and realise its a lie. Yeah, so v r made to face anythng.. Ofcourse they il say for gals too, bt mostly gals think is, v can study then v can enjoy.. Tats thr mindset..
And guys, lets enjoy, study comes next.. Lol, tats y guys dont live longer than gals..

I bet Brain of guys are much more stronger than Gal.. Coz a guy can simply sit without thinking anythng.. U may ask him wat r u Thinking and says NOTHING.. U il argue for wat it is. Bt i swear Guys can keep his brain EMPTY.. And meanwhile Guys can go on million thoughts at a tym and find theoritical solutions too.. He knows he is gonna b empty, still he can figure out all possible moves and wait for ryt tym..

Guys hav hard skin than gals, thats y gals experience lotta pain if hurt physically, bt guys experience it less.. Still gals body heals quickly and the pain il b gone.. Bt for guys it heals but the pain still Remains for a long tym.. Which HURTS.

Please dont HURT further coz v r made to get HURT and cant bear anymore
Yup i agree with u the points u said about boys but the same girls also facing such things .... Its good write such things:clapping::clapping:

:Cwl: she must be a bitch to ditch your PURE LOVE!

Just ignore her and lead a happy life
Lol, ignoring my love is completely fine.. Coz her situation and pressure in her home. None can explain that.. Wat matters to me is, i feel she is ruining her lyf aftr mrrg flirting wit other guys.. Tats not i hav seen her and worshipped her, said her as role model to few and now, it HURTS.. Evn the moment she left i felt down, bt i wished her a happy lyf., seeing her not taking care of her lyf and flirting attracted by other guys., well not u alone none can understand that pain..

And ignoring her, well i know her actions il definitely kill me, and tried to move on a lot of tyms.. Yet i FAILED.. She s sucha GEM.. I dont wanna ignore her, if wat she does today makes her happy, i'll stay calm, hide all my anger, emotions, feelings and remain silent to watch her actions atleast.. Tats the best i can do for now..

Yes men are conditioned to believe that expressing their feelings is out of character with the male identity.
Yeah bro, dont men have feeling.!? Dont men shed tear..? Dont men hav heart to feel things for a long tym..!? Men are just a creature made of Rock to few ppl in this society.. Only the ones who face the difficulty knows the pain of being stucked to move out of thngs..

Lol, ignoring my love is completely fine.. Coz her situation and pressure in her home. None can explain that.. Wat matters to me is, i feel she is ruining her lyf aftr mrrg flirting wit other guys.. Tats not i hav seen her and worshipped her, said her as role model to few and now, it HURTS.. Evn the moment she left i felt down, bt i wished her a happy lyf., seeing her not taking care of her lyf and flirting attracted by other guys., well not u alone none can understand that pain..

And ignoring her, well i know her actions il definitely kill me, and tried to move on a lot of tyms.. Yet i FAILED.. She s sucha GEM.. I dont wanna ignore her, if wat she does today makes her happy, i'll stay calm, hide all my anger, emotions, feelings and remain silent to watch her actions atleast.. Tats the best i can do for now..
:Dream1: you are just hiding all ur emotions in a very good way!!

Attachments

• 2DA51C3C-F4FD-4D4C-AFB1-7A08D921B2BE.gif
    2DA51C3C-F4FD-4D4C-AFB1-7A08D921B2BE.gif
    44 KB · Views: 67

1st of all, I would like to apologize for this long comment :p , because this post raised sooo many questions in my head. :confused:

Glad to see an awesome post about the problem of boys, the pain a guy goes through (Job, Heart, Brain and Body) :)

I understand that its not an emotional post, but a post about ideology. However, I still couldn't wrap my head around few things o_O and I hope you'll be the best one to help me understand it. :D

In that, "pain in the heart personal experience" section, it says "I fought wit her to not assassinate her character", "She flirts wit all means An Angel for u once now assassinating/punishing herself". Does it mean that if a married girl flirts with others then that she is assassinating her character?

I know that your answer is gonna be "Its not about all the married girls, Its only about her". If thats the case, then why all other married girls are allowed to flirt with others but she shouldnt? isnt that the whole point of being in zozo (breaking the rules and have fun in flirting anonymously ;) )?

I've seen this exact same issue in sooo many ZozoCouples..

Initially a guy and girl will start flirting and they'll kinda gel/bond with each other, then they'll splitup and she'll take a break for so called reasons (Problems in Life).​
After that break, she'll come back to zozo to relax/calm herself from the same reason (Problems in life). At that time, she might not have the same kind of feeling for him. Because, during the break, the things she went through in her life might have changed her perspective about everyone.​
But that guy will ask her to see him and feel the same way as before, which she obviously cant. Then he'll start abusing her and blame her as she is characterless. (BTW im not saying that you abused her, but still yu said she is assassinating her character)​

During that break, the same guy would have obviously flirted/sexted with any other girl. So if a guy can do that. then why that girl shouldn't?

So, the whole ideology is "the girl should either stick with her 1st flirtationship in zozo or be with her husband, but she should not be allowed to flirt with anyone else.. if she does, then is she characterless / assassinating her character?" :confused:

1st of all, I would like to apologize for this long comment :p , because this post raised sooo many questions in my head. :confused:

Glad to see an awesome post about the problem of boys, the pain a guy goes through (Job, Heart, Brain and Body) :)

I understand that its not an emotional post, but a post about ideology. However, I still couldn't wrap my head around few things o_O and I hope you'll be the best one to help me understand it. :D

In that, "pain in the heart personal experience" section, it says "I fought wit her to not assassinate her character", "She flirts wit all means An Angel for u once now assassinating/punishing herself". Does it mean that if a married girl flirts with others then that she is assassinating her character?

I know that your answer is gonna be "Its not about all the married girls, Its only about her". If thats the case, then why all other married girls are allowed to flirt with others but she shouldnt? isnt that the whole point of being in zozo (breaking the rules and have fun in flirting anonymously ;) )?

I've seen this exact same issue in sooo many ZozoCouples..

Initially a guy and girl will start flirting and they'll kinda gel/bond with each other, then they'll splitup and she'll take a break for so called reasons (Problems in Life).​
After that break, she'll come back to zozo to relax/calm herself from the same reason (Problems in life). At that time, she might not have the same kind of feeling for him. Because, during the break, the things she went through in her life might have changed her perspective about everyone.​
But that guy will ask her to see him and feel the same way as before, which she obviously cant. Then he'll start abusing her and blame her as she is characterless. (BTW im not saying that you abused her, but still yu said she is assassinating her character)​

During that break, the same guy would have obviously flirted/sexted with any other girl. So if a guy can do that. then why that girl shouldn't?

So, the whole ideology is "the girl should either stick with her 1st flirtationship in zozo or be with her husband, but she should not be allowed to flirt with anyone else.. if she does, then is she characterless / assassinating her character?" :confused:
Well Skiss, i agree ur point.. So i dint force her to feel the same way wit me..! I asked for it and then i gotta realise tats a grt mistake..
Its not abt assassinating character, Its lyk giving all ur whole feelings to someone still u couldn't get outta old thoughts and she could do it easily. And u r scared she might lose her track.. Am speaking abt not being in zozo man., Lol.. Few thngs and feeling u feel outside of here and tat pain creates an impact.. Well i guess u cant get tat too easily..
Coz u might get to flirt wit who ever u want, u r gaining thngs man.. Bt if u r a man who loved a gal madly and suddenly if she avoids u, well u might get to know wat i mean..!

And assassinating character, well A Snake knows its Tail.. And a guy know a guy.! Every guy here is gonna use a gal for his own self needs.. Probably, i cant force all gals coz they dont mean a lot to me.. Bt i can to the one who i feel i can talk to her..

And here i dint blame any did I.!? I juz mentioned Guys r being hurt always, so plz stop Hurting, tats it Dude

Last edited:
Well Skiss, i agree ur point.. So i dint force her to feel the same way wit me..! I asked for it and then i gotta keep silent than being argued or developing fyt..
Its not abt assassinating character, Its lyk giving all ur whole feelings to someone still u couldn't get outta old thoughts and she could do it easily. And u r scared she might lose her track.. Am speaking abt not being in zozo man., Lol.. Few thngs and feeling u feel outside of here and tat pain creates an impact.. Well i guess u cant get tat too easily..
Coz u might get to flirt wit who ever u want, u r gaining thngs man.. Bt if u r a man who loved a gal madly and suddenly if she avoids u, well u might get to know wat i mean..!

And assassinating character, well A Snake knows its Tail.. And a guy know a guy.! Every guy here is gonna use a gal for his own self needs.. Probably, i cant force all gals coz they dont mean a lot to me.. Bt i can to the one who i feel i can talk to her..

And here i dint blame any did I.!? I juz mentioned Guys r being hurt always, so plz stop Hurting, tats it Dude
:highfive: Thank you for agreeing to my point. :clapping: Hope you'll feel better soon.

Well and I disagree to this point though :Cwl:
"Bt if u r a man who loved a gal madly and suddenly if she avoids u, well u might get to know wat i mean..!"

Every guy knows the pain of true love but when she wants to leave, a real men should respect her decision and shouldnt say that she is assassinating her character by doing the thing she chooses to.

And yeah I also said that "you didnt abuse/blame her"

:angel:

Last edited:
:highfive: Thank you for agreeing to my point. :clapping: Hope you'll feel better soon.

"Bt if u r a man who loved a gal madly and suddenly if she avoids u, well u might get to know wat i mean..!"

Every guy knows the pain of true love but when she wants to leave, a real men should respect her decision and shouldnt say that she is assassinating her character by doing the thing she chooses to.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Arey saithaaan.. I clearly mentioned in the post itself I agree and controlling my emotions or watevr it is and remain calm is all i can do for now..!
Dont juz cling on to assassinating assassinating assassinating..
Its my expression and my feeling tat am SCARED of.. Its not to argue.. It stays inside me, i juz mention am scared she might get of track.. I dint state she is going of Track.. Its a Fear u mandoos.. (Maybe/Might) Tats juz a possibility word and not a strong statement..

:Cwl:

I accept her decision and tats the only reason evn if am hurt, i started to get cleared from the place..
(Chethapayaley)

Arey saithaaan.. I clearly mentioned in the post itself I agree and controlling my emotions or watevr it is and remain calm is all i can do for now..!
Dont juz cling on to assassinating assassinating assassinating..
Its my expression and my feeling tat am SCARED of.. Its not to argue.. It stays inside me, i juz mention am scared she might get of track.. I dint state she is going of Track.. Its a Fear u mandoos.. (Maybe/Might) Tats juz a possibility word and not a strong statement..

:Cwl:

I accept her decision and tats the only reason evn if am hurt, i started to get cleared from the place..
(Chethapayaley)
Wokey mame :Cwl: I understand you...

Few words like those gave a vibe like "You are trying to stop her" so just wanted to clear that. It would have made a lot of sense, if you avoided such words and just mentioned that she moved on and you are trying to.

And thats exactly why I wanted to highlight those and clear them..... Happie sexting mame :rock:

Bro It’s okay to not to be okay. It will hurt. But you have to bear this pain and think it as a lesson and Move on.