• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is Zozo really a sex chat group? (Kerala chat room)

JohnHonaiV1

Epic Legend
Is Zozo really a sex chat group? I don’t think so. Yes, of course I came here for the same reason, but I've met many people here whom I really enjoy their company. Sometimes I feel like I am genuinely enjoying the company of these people rather than engaging in sexting. I've found younger brothers, good friends, and even a sister here. Maybe I am different from others; I just want to know your views on the Malayalam chat room.

However, I still encountered one untrustworthy person, @Administrator, who broke his promise multiple times…

Is Zozo really a sex chat group? I don’t think so. Yes, of course I came here for the same reason, but I've met many people here whom I really enjoy their company. Sometimes I feel like I am genuinely enjoying the company of these people rather than engaging in sexting. I've found younger brothers, good friends, and even a sister here. Maybe I am different from others; I just want to know your views on the Malayalam chat room.

However, I still encountered one untrustworthy person, @Administrator, who broke his promise multiple times…
This site is not equal for everyone, some have got good friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, some have got Brothers,sisters. Some come for timepass and some come to annoy others and some come just to abuse.

This time it is up to you how you look at zozo.

Chat rooms have mix of different types of people. Its a reflection of the real society. As you said sexchat is the word which attracted lots of people to zozo. But sex is not full time activity ofcourse its an integral part of life. I have seen people getting frustrated when they realise that they are not getting sext here. But remember in real life also sex is not the first thing that happen when you meet a girl. Keep chatting and be calm and patient, leave the rest to time ;)

It's another world full of different relationships... Every form of relationships can be found here...

Some times this chat (Malayalam room) become, an "ayalkoottam" :giggle:

I have the same opinion. Most users just want to have a talk and keep away their loneliness, making new friends,and close ones.
Pinne annann sext cheyyan alley kittathond alley :Drunk:

അവിടെ വന്നിട്ട് ആരെയും കൂട്ട് കിട്ടാത്ത കാരണം പായയും മടക്കി അവിടം വിട്ട ഞാൻ. :(

FB_IMG_1717309167709.jpg

അവിടെ വന്നിട്ട് ആരെയും കൂട്ട് കിട്ടാത്ത കാരണം പായയും മടക്കി അവിടം വിട്ട ഞാൻ. :(

View attachment 244148
അണ്ണന്റെ പിന്നാലെ ഞാനും സോസോയിൽ നിന്നും ഇറങ്ങുന്നു......

Too much of anything can dull our interest or diminish the thrill we once felt. This is true for sexting as well.

Every person has different facets to their personality, whether good, bad, or even the worst. Often, they hide these sides in fear of being judged in real life. Here, people feel free to express themselves, knowing that in the end, it’s just virtual.

I prefer to think of it as an Adult site rather than simply SexChat.

It's my dirty little secret when I need a private escape......Ahem...... You know what I mean.
It's a stressbuster during rough days at work, offering a much-needed break from my routine.
It provides good company when I'm alone and bored, especially when time zone differences prevent me from calling my loved ones back home.

But more than anything, what makes me come back and visit ZoZo again and again .......??

Sometimes, those unexpected conversations with a stranger create an irresistible urge to abandon everything—skip meals, lose track of time, forget about work—and just immerse in the magic of the moment. Those connections are... simply captivating.

P.S: It's just my Opinion. Everyone has their own reasons to visit.
But mark my words, you can enjoy ZOZO to the fullest only when you stay Anonymous.

Cheers,
Atharv.