• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is your happiness all about your partner's happiness?

Do you believe that if your partner is happy, you will always be happy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can be happy for my partners happiness, being happy for one and being happy with self are two different things.

Having a partner who is happy for the others happiness is a good thing, expecting him/her to be happy jus because the other person is happy isn't.

Maybe many would have come across the phrase "my partner isn't happy for me" might sometimes convey he/she has to be happy coz I am ! Duhh jus like you got two stomachs to be filled, there are two peoples emotions in play.

For me its about easing each others burden letting one find comfort in their presence, the comfort to be vulnerable with each other if one can find that comfort, maybe they'll find happiness together instead of trying to brush off their own.
Very subtly and bluntly put guru! Glad u choose to respond in full! Cheers!

If you can understand, it's a little bit lengthy

Just look don’t agree or disagree
My personal view
============
The purpose of the relationship<love> itself is to "End of division or differentiation<choice>=OR and to create a total image<I=singular> which symbolizes Compassion which can't be described which can only be seen.

Relationship<I=and>=You and me=only One=No choice =Need=Love =Present<Now>=Understanding
No relationship<OR>=You or me =Not one =Choice =Want =Memories=Past =Differentiation.

And=I=Only One=Fact=Singlular=relationship=balance<totality>=fact=Compassion<Understanding>=Life
|
Me and you
|
You <Passion>, Your partner<Passion>=Total passion=Compassion

Note: - Relationship never operates "OR" it always "AND".
OR=Option<choice
AND=Need <No choice>
The relationship is a Living fact that can't be analyzed only it is "Observed" because whatever is "Living" can't be measured.

There is nothing called Your or your partner's happiness in a relationship, there is only
Happiness belongs to both<Only one>.

So where there is differentiation<choice=doubt=fear> there is no relationship at all.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts mate

For the little time I was in a relationship, the ideal thing is too ensure your partner is happy. If he/she is happy rest assured they would do the same