• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is sex before marriage a necesseray thread

Don't separate Entity of " Marriage "

its all about documenting a relationship into the law books ..
Sex is something to the core of physical exchange of feelings in the form of Love/Lust based on mutual interests.

Ref:

What an evolution of thoughts baby ummmmaaaah

I guess it depends upon individual decision... I strongly believe post 18 or 21 anyone can decide. Also in my opinion sex is part of life which no one can avoid....

This is not our culture. It is a sin to forget our culture. There is a time for everything.:angry:
Sorry to interrupt but naah it's not a sin even based on our culture if we go through our puranas our ancestors had sex before marriage (for some valuable splendid reasons) n yeah there is time for everything which is set to mind n heart

Sorry to interrupt but naah it's not a sin even based on our culture if we go through our puranas our ancestors had sex before marriage (for some valuable splendid reasons) n yeah there is time for everything which is set to mind n heart
FLOOFY DOG.jpg

Yes, it may be wrong to call it a sin because not everyone will accept it as a sin, but I accept and will accept. Education and culture have had many influences on me that I cannot ignore. But I'm not saying that everyone has to be like that. Because everyone has personal freedom. You're right, if you look back in the past, things like that happened but they happened for a reason.

But now why ?
Because this is what the mind and heart want, then we forget everything.

Lol its not my area even then do u think that is pre marriage sex a necessary or an evil ?
comment your views :giggle:
Marriage is just for society purposes.. if there is love they can have …one of my frnd they are living together from past 10 yrs they are having kids also but they didn’t get married ..it’s about trust and respect .To have sex marriage is not imp