• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I was a joker..

Gupthan

Epic Legend
1:25 p. M today..

was a joker, and was a funny guy who always flirt with all female ids in the wall.....
I wasn't really aware about what is love and what is imfactuation and what is.. Flirting..
All I done a mixture of all of it... And walking like a saleman of that mixture...

Now i know the difference between love and flirt.
Im experiencing what love is... ❤️
I don't flirt anymore... ❤️
I just wanna live with you... Until my last breath.

6.00 p. M today..

I again become the salesman of the product of the mixture of the flirt, love, imfactuation again.

I avoid her to not hurt her.

Last edited:
I was a joker, and was a funny guy who always flirt with all female ids in the wall.....
I wasn't really aware about what is love and what is imfactuation and what is.. Flirting..
All I done a mixture of all of it... And walking like a saleman of that mixture...

Well done :clapping:

I was a joker, and was a funny guy who always flirt with all female ids in the wall.....

i-understand-lisa-alexandra-czd9y4zry402c7ic.gif

ഗുളികയുടെ ആവിശ്യം ഇല്ല . ഒരു തേപ്പ് കിട്ടിയാൽ തീരാകുന്ന പ്രശ്നമേ നിനക്കുള്ളൂ ഗുപ്താ... :Like:

ഗുളികയുടെ ആവിശ്യം ഇല്ല . ഒരു തേപ്പ് കിട്ടിയാൽ തീരാകുന്ന പ്രശ്നമേ നിനക്കുള്ളൂ ഗുപ്താ... :Like:

ശപിക്കാതെടാ മലരേ.... ഞാൻ ഒന്ന്.... പ്രേമിച്ചു വരുവാർന്നു... ഫ്ലോ പോയി..

Mmm Mmm njaan mathioo Guptheta....

WHO IS YOUR LOVE JI :giggle:

1:25 p. M today..

was a joker, and was a funny guy who always flirt with all female ids in the wall.....

6.00 p. M today..

I again become the salesman of the product of the mixture of the flirt, love, imfactuation again.

I avoid her to not hurt her.
ദിവസകണക്കാ... അല്ലയോടാ ? IMG_20240901_201203.jpg