• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I like blindfold ,Has anyone tried?

Hey Horny Horns, Actually i missed it as I didn’t get piece of cloth to cover the eyes , next time I will inform you once i practice it :Dream1: ... How about you , have you tried this:giggle:

Yes or no chepte saripotadi ga...
Information em vodhu le kanivandi

Inner me: nikenduke aayna try cheste cheyakapote aatram eekuva..

Tried or not adigaru no comments.. :p

Yes or no chepte saripotadi ga...
Information em vodhu le kanivandi

Inner me: nikenduke aayna try cheste cheyakapote aatram eekuva..

Tried or not adigaru no comments..
Inner me: aina e pilla Telusu kovalani korika vundhi yela vuntundho yela chesukuntarooo em chestharoo kalla Ki Gantalu katti , em kanipinchadu kadha emi emi chesharoo an

output: vasari try chesthe pole yevaraki teliyakukda vaka game

:Laugh1::doh:

Inner me: aina e pilla Telusu kovalani korika vundhi yela vuntundho yela chesukuntarooo em chestharoo kalla Ki Gantalu katti , em kanipinchadu kadha emi emi chesharoo an

output: vasari try chesthe pole yevaraki teliyakukda vaka game

:Laugh1::doh:

Noo adigina valu try chesi adugtunara cheyakunda adugutara ani survey anthe..

Eh e game anni manaki set avvav lee..

What difference does a blindfold make when you always do it in the dark? :Dream1::giggle:

Oh, you are talking about only kissesaaaa :blush:
I will try if I fall in love again :bandid:
You can try it in dark room and also under light as well , not only Kissings but also romantic things like lickings,huggings and some foreplays Bla Bla Bla ... Final one is everyone knows , no need to tell here
:hearteyes: :blessing:

I love the blindfold. It helps sharpen the sensation and I get the most out of it.
I also like sex on the Internet. It is also an unusual feeling, and it turns out that every time you have sex with a new person, but without physical contact. It's awesome! My ex roulette cam https://18fu.com/chat-ruletka.html was a great place to have that kind of fun. Now I don't use it since I have a girlfriend. But it was a cool experience.
And with my girlfriend we experiment with different toys and role-playing games.

Last edited: