• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Human Psychology

Never express too much love, affection or care to someone, Because it's human tendency to underestimate anything that's free of cost..!!
I have a different opinion in that. Human brain is a complex device which keeps learning and adapting to situations day by day. If I start something new it's always difficult for me, but later on my brain learns and adapts to that change and it becomes easier. The same applies for love also. If you show less love affection towards a person then that person's brain also resonate the same to you. But if you love a person very much and show care and affection the other person's brain also tunes towards you which establishes the connection. The timeframe varies from person to person.. so don't loose hope, show your love and affection to that person.