• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to meditate -for beginners

I am not saying who meditates doesn’t get involved in sex.
My point was that meditation requires some serious attention and to be performed in peaceful environment.

I may be wrong, but number of users who are active on Zozo (what I see) hardly mature enough to understand the gravity of these methods....
As I quoted above also .... there will be exceptions.

Please don’t get offended.

Thank You.

I am not saying who meditates doesn’t get involved in sex.
My point was that meditation requires some serious attention and to be performed in peaceful environment.

I may be wrong, but number of users who are active on Zozo (what I see) hardly mature enough to understand the gravity of these methods....
As I quoted above also .... there will be exceptions.

Please don’t get offended.

Thank You.
For all ur statements this video is the answer so kindly watch it spare some time for it if possible

U cant u always off track and i dont think u interested any other organs rather then one within ur body
without that organ there wont be any human being , don't look all in a straight line cool beryl :Laugh1:

Think about other organs too without thr function ur that super active organ wont be working
its ur view abt me & let it be like that anyway but ppl who understand me knows how am i. its ok beryl may be ur r in serious discussion abt that topic and i don't want to change it into fun. have a great day.

its ur view abt me & let it be like that anyway but ppl who understand me knows how am i. its ok beryl may be ur r in serious discussion abt that topic and i don't want to change it into fun. have a great day.
This is not first time it always happhns not everythng is meant for spreadng sexuality what u like u ppl post do i ever comment on ur post agajnst it but when ever i post anythng u come with a wrong comment a off track comment have you ever did genuine comment about the post its ok if you dont like my post if you cant appreciate dont atleast demolarize :)

Sandeep is a gud spokesman, I have listened to his speechs earlier as well

Coming to MEDITATION

It's of 2kinds
1. Meditation of yoga
2. Meditation as in transmission of energy

Let's discuss now
1. Meditation of yoga

• This is to increase your concentration
  • It involves controlling of ur thoughts
  • Concentrating on one point in ur brain to take control of ur mind not to divert ur thoughts..
  • Allow ur thoughts
  • Don't stress ur brain by controlling the thoughts
  • Don't try to concentrate on one particular thing
  • Relax ur mind, body think about the universe sending u a divine light to enlighten the positive energy
Okay so now let's talk about this :

What sandeep has explained in his speech is all about concentration n taking control of on ur brain n thoughts, in this case u r stressing ur brain n the inner energy will be lost...

When you we sit for a meditation am sure we all get 'N' number of thoughts like as if we even remember our past life lol.. Soooo to avoid those thoughts we try to say ourselves that don't think don't think anything this will be our inner voice...

While doing this initially we strain our brain n drain our inner energy n we feel headache sometimes

People feel this is not my cup of tea n leave after 3 to 4 trails.

Other side of meditation

Allow whatever thoughts u get, don't stress ur brain or say urself that y am I getting all this stupid thoughts lol...

When u allow ur thoughts everytime u sit for meditation you realise that y u r sitting for meditation (this happens when you think about the divine light n positive energy)

People who believe in the universe they can understand about this content...

Which increases the positivity in urself, make u cool n calm, think more before u talk.

In both the cases u have to relax ur body, sit comfortably even in chair, on bed, on sofa, on the floor...make urself comfortable n then start the meditation...

Am not saying sandeep is wrong but am saying the difference of meditations what we all do thinking we r doing it in correct way..

This is not first time it always happhns not everythng is meant for spreadng sexuality what u like u ppl post do i ever comment on ur post agajnst it but when ever i post anythng u come with a wrong comment a off track comment have you ever did genuine comment about the post its ok if you dont like my post if you cant appreciate dont atleast demolarize :)
Okok

Sandeep is a gud spokesman, I have listened to his speechs earlier as well

Coming to MEDITATION

It's of 2kinds
1. Meditation of yoga

Let's discuss now
1. Meditation of yoga

• This is to increase your concentration
  • It involves controlling of ur thoughts
  • Concentrating on one point in ur brain to take control of ur mind not to divert ur thoughts..
  • Allow ur thoughts
  • Don't stress ur brain by controlling the thoughts
  • Don't try to concentrate on one particular thing
  • Relax ur mind, body think about the universe sending u a divine light to enlighten the positive energy
Okay so now let's talk about this :

What sandeep has explained in his speech is all about concentration n taking control of on ur brain n thoughts, in this case u r stressing ur brain n the inner energy will be lost...

When you we sit for a meditation am sure we all get 'N' number of thoughts like as if we even remember our past life lol.. Soooo to avoid those thoughts we try to say ourselves that don't think don't think anything this will be our inner voice...

While doing this initially we strain our brain n drain our inner energy n we feel headache sometimes

People feel this is not my cup of tea n leave after 3 to 4 trails.

Other side of meditation

Allow whatever thoughts u get, don't stress ur brain or say urself that y am I getting all this stupid thoughts lol...

When u allow ur thoughts everytime u sit for meditation you realise that y u r sitting for meditation (this happens when you think about the divine light n positive energy)

People who believe in the universe they can understand about this content...

Which increases the positivity in urself, make u cool n calm, think more before u talk.

In both the cases u have to relax ur body, sit comfortably even in chair, on bed, on sofa, on the floor...make urself comfortable n then start the meditation...

Am not saying sandeep is wrong but am saying the difference of meditations what we all do thinking we r doing it in correct way..
Thank you, if you wouldn't have written this, I would be writing it now :Cwl:, seems like people are becoming like me :highfive: or maybe I became like you :holiday:

Thank you, if you wouldn't have written this, I would be writing it now :Cwl:, seems like people are becoming like me :highfive: or maybe I became like you :holiday:
We being ourselves babe..:angel:
I don't strain myself to write bcoz am a lazyass:smoking:
But after knowing about meditation which I do regularly n ppl have wrong perspectives n my brains were functioning yesterday so I had to write this essay...:rofl1: