• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to kissss

Is that feature touch kiss?? How about hug??
:hearteyes:
Ok, so let me explain with a scenario so that you could understand clearly....!!!

am talking about the first hug ...

just imagine that we went for a date and while we are at restaurant's hand wash area and there was nobody at that specific time and had a surprising hug from the behind, that a feather touch...!!! wrapping hand around the softy stomach and a peck at the forehead...

hope you have imagined the whole scenario ... !!!

And still you couldnt feel the warmth of that hug.. then we can have a date on this weekend...:inlove:

Ok, so let me explain with a scenario so that you could understand clearly....!!!

am talking about the first hug ...

just imagine that we went for a date and while we are at restaurant's hand wash area and there was nobody at that specific time and had a surprising hug from the behind, that a feather touch...!!! wrapping hand around the softy stomach and a peck at the forehead...

hope you have imagined the whole scenario ... !!!

And still you couldnt feel the warmth of that hug.. then we can have a date on this weekend...:inlove:
Shyam you exactly become good teacher in all the topics....i also got the away how to call a girl indirectly for DATE :blessing:

Shyam you exactly become good teacher in all the topics....i also got the away how to call a girl indirectly for DATE :blessing:
Wow... That's really appreciable thing that u got know what I meant... It made me easy job to convey what my mind really needed... So let's plan where we want to go for a date??

Easiest kiss and u can give this to any1
the classic "Flying kiss"

The following are the steps to be considered:

Kiss urself ( cuz no1 will)
Load it (tynk as if u r priya prakash varrier)
blew it in the direction of ur target ( make sure to aim well)

priya-prakash-varriers-gunshot-girls.gif

I was about to commnent just tickle and cuddle each other. Let nature take its course of action.

But, after seeing the title of thread my inner me like why just lips ?? Why not ......typing.??

Jokes apart.....

I would kiss on cheeks if it's bestie.
Lips if it's my crush but ..... But if it's my girl oh boy.... Love to surprise her.

Hand around the waist ....
(My way of conveying she is mine)
A hand over the neck......
(Making sure how desperate I am to kiss her)

Grab and pull yet, a little cautious without hurting her. Upper or lower lips doesn't matter if u can make him/her forget to breathe, forget the surroundings. Uffffffffff I miss my kiss gotta run to her C ya PPL.

PS : Don't just like, it's Friday night go and make it difficult for somone to breathe.

Last edited:
PS : Don't just like, it's Friday night go and make it difficult for somone to breathe.
Today at 10.30 treasure hunt game is there, so don't miss it bcoz of this .. kiss and hug... Ofcourse they are always special and awesome for the blessed ones, but the people like me only have this kind of entertainment... :Laugh1::fingercross: