• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to be a part of ongoing zozo trend

Paris

Euphoric wave of enchantment
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Or should I call it a forever trend

step 1:
Request for deletion
IMG_3321.jpeg

Step 2:
Immediately take a screenshot of the deletion date on your profile

IMG_3318.jpeg

Step 3:
Immediately put that screenshot as your dp

IMG_3322.jpeg

Now all your lovely friends and ex why zeds oh and sometimes random strangers too will start asking you not to leave
Booooom!

You’re convinced
(most times that’s what you wanted)

Tadaaaaa!
You cancel the request and go back to being normal

You’re never leaving this place huh!

“ those who leave never say and those who say never leave “
Idk about the leaving without saying part but saying but not leaving - most happening.

Atleast this is what I’ve witnessed on zozo.
I keep seeing this very often - people putting up dps of deletion and a few days later I still see them here. And a month later again a deletion dp and it keeps going on and on.

If anyone found this offensive sorrynotsorry!

Or should I call it a forever trend

step 1:
Request for deletion
View attachment 146920

Step 2:
Immediately take a screenshot of the deletion date on your profile

View attachment 146922

Step 3:
Immediately put that screenshot as your dp

View attachment 146923

Now all your lovely friends and ex why zeds oh and sometimes random strangers too will start asking you not to leave
Booooom!

You’re convinced
(most times that’s what you wanted)

Tadaaaaa!
You cancel the request and go back to being normal

Idk about the leaving without saying part but saying but not leaving - most happening.

Atleast this is what I’ve witnessed on zozo.
I keep seeing this very often - people putting up dps of deletion and a few days later I still see them here. And a month later again a deletion dp and it keeps going on and on.

If anyone found this offensive sorrynotsorry!
@Mihira woke up and choose violence :Cwl:

it's like one way ticket :Cwl:

I think people doing this just by impulse of angryness or sadness.... Something went wrong in friendship, relationship...etc and they just wanna show that person that they leaving ... like they have anyway 7 days for it...

its just need of attention from specific person...

I think people doing this just by impulse of angryness or sadness.... Something went wrong in friendship, relationship...etc and they just wanna show that person that they leaving ... like they have anyway 7 days for it...

Gimme attention otherwise I'll delete your id

Oooppsss my id

Exactlyyyyyy!:angryred:
And some do it to seek attention of new users

At the end all they want is just some attention (those deleting and repeating that over and over):envy:

Gimme attention otherwise I'll delete your id

Oooppsss my id
Ooops error my id :bandid:

Haha I took long breaks of 8 months, 6 months but never did this. I don't understand point of deleting and coming back. I said I'm leaving permanently but two cuties pulled me back here, haha.

Even if I leave Zozo (in future), won't be deleting my id ever..

Funny thread though :rofl1:

This chick is spitting too much facts here :giggle: I bet many must have been offended...!

Some ll stop doing these emotional stunts if administration announces "Ppl who push that delete acc button will not get any badges" :Cwl:

Last edited:
It's not what we call trend it's drama :hitthewall: isn't it:Cwl:
I was being polite there:envy:
those who leave never say and those who say never leave “ - epic :Cwl:
:nerdy: :p because those who really left left without saying :envy:

Maybe I should just start poking people and remind them :Cwl: that they wanted to leave
I tried that - his gfs hate me now :bandid:
Even if I leave Zozo (in future), won't be deleting my id ever..
Same with meeeee!!!!
The id is staying :p

This chick is spitting to much facts here :giggle: I bet many must have been offended...!

Some ll stop doing these emotional stunts if administration announces "Ppl who push that delete acc button will not get any badges" :Cwl:
Yeahhh I’m looking forward to that :giggle::fingercross:

Imagine account getting deleted right after they request :giggle::Cwl:

That's dark :emo:
because he’s DARKy:selfie:
Ex mamakutty:emo: