• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How Google Led Us Here"

While searching for a chatroom, I stumbled upon numerous websites and decided to try one out. I made some friends there, but when I attempted to explore other chatrooms, I encountered a list of about 10 options on Google. Unfortunately, the others didn't quite meet my expectations. Initially, when I joined one of the chatrooms, I was subjected to abuse and promptly left the site. However, when I returned a few days later, I faced abuse again without any provocation. This time, I retaliated, which led to my removal from the site. It was then that I realized abuse was konot tolerated, and I inquired about the inconsistent application of rules. A friend explained the reporting feature, which I had overlooked, and I learned that I had inadvertently broken several rules, excluding those related to incest, pedophilia, and underage activities. Fortunately, a close friend introduced me to this forum, and I'm now engaging with this post.:rock::whistle:

While searching for a chatroom, I stumbled upon numerous websites and decided to try one out. I made some friends there, but when I attempted to explore other chatrooms, I encountered a list of about 10 options on Google. Unfortunately, the others didn't quite meet my expectations. Initially, when I joined one of the chatrooms, I was subjected to abuse and promptly left the site. However, when I returned a few days later, I faced abuse again without any provocation. This time, I retaliated, which led to my removal from the site. It was then that I realized abuse was konot tolerated, and I inquired about the inconsistent application of rules. A friend explained the reporting feature, which I had overlooked, and I learned that I had inadvertently broken several rules, excluding those related to incest, pedophilia, and underage activities. Fortunately, a close friend introduced me to this forum, and I'm now engaging with this post.:rock::whistle:
Nice journey.. Like a gileebi.. Lol

Mmhmm advent of the Zozo : Interesting one. Tbh, i was on this other site called '321' - a pretty decent site to explore the quasi realities that engulf your mind and turn this into a new world. It was an international site dominated by people from different parts of the globe. Well in that multiverse, being a malayali, the first thing we would be in search for will be a fellow malayali - and call it fate, even i would a malayali in that multiverse..... And she's the one who took me on her chariot to the magical city of ZozoLand :rofl1: After that, i havent looked back lol.
I too reached here from there lol :Cwl:

I discovered this site through a friend of mine(@Raks ). When I asked him how he found it, he mentioned that he did a simple Google search and stumbled upon it by chance. Interestingly, many others I've met here have shared the same story. So, I'm curious: how did you come across this site?
After breakup i just searched sex chat then hindi sex chat it showed now i m here